• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety, through our sister company Fishers First Aid provides American Heart Association training in an ONLINE format! You can get your AHA card and there's nothing on it that says you did part of the course online!

Here's the deal: Go to our website Fishers First Aid and register for the Heartsaver CPR/AED or CPR/AED/First Aid course ONLINE option. Within 24 hours you will me emailed a link and key code that takes you to the course materials. Study them at your leisure. At the end of the online portion of the course you will print a certificate of completion. You bring that certificate to us and we will provide you with hands on experience with the manikins, and an opportunity to ask all the questions you want. (usually done one-on-one) Then we run through the skills to see what you have learned. The skills practice/eval only takes about an hour, and if you meet the objectives you walk out with your card! You also get access to all of the online course materials, videos, etc. for 24 months after completion so you can review any time you like.

This is a great way for busy individuals to obtain quality training that meets AHA standards! You get a standard AHA completion card just like you would at an "all classroom" course. NO MORE EXCUSES!

A word about American Heart Association courses: AHA sets the standard for CPR and First Aid training. ALL OTHER ORGANIZATIONS COPY THE AHA STANDARD! That's right. AHA does the research and publishes the science that all other organizations like the Red Cross and National Safety Council COPY. When you take an AHA course, from an AHA instructor, you get the information directly from the source of the science and research.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    From someone required to watch the videos EVERY time (though my mom is the instructor) this is awesome!

Didn't they just change the compression to breath ratio? Just changed after my last revert :)

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    From someone required to watch the videos EVERY time (though my mom is the instructor) this is awesome!

Didn't they just change the compression to breath ratio? Just changed after my last revert :)
    Still 30:2 last I heard

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN

30:2 for Adult one and 2 rescuer.

30:2 for child one rescuer and 15:2 for child 2 rescuer

Infant is the same as child.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Is there training for broken bones in the first aid portion? I go mountain climbing a lot and run across people with broken fingers, ankles, etc. Sorry if this is a dumb question. But I like the online idea! I'm in Valpo but come down to Indy every other week and could take the skills practice and evaluation then.

Top Bottom