• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    Prices are high and non-negotiable. I was looking for a Gen 4 G19 last year about this time and stopped in Crackshot. Price was $599. PSS had them for $529. I inquired about meeting in the middle as it would save me some time and gas oppose to driving back down to Plainfield (and I could support LGS). Needless to say Bob gets all of my new gun business and I will happily drive an hour for an always pleasant GS experience.

glocksmygun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    The smoke is what kills it for me! Locally (Anderson) I'm not sure what else there is. I heard there is a new shop downtown, but can't come up with a name or where?

There are 2 places in town now. The one downtown is Buckshot Guns I believe it is owned by an Anderson PD officer. The other is out by exit 22 called Powder Monkey Gunz believed also owned by a police officer. Not sure of the hours but I have heard that they are both by appointment as they are both fairly new shops.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I been going to crack shot for a long time, you have to remember years ago everyone smoked and mikes brother owned it before mike took it over. But now you can't smoke in places, Ive known mike for what seems to be forever. My dad use to take me with him when I was little, my dad is gone now but I still go to see mike ... He will do what he can to help you, his wife works Fri. with him and any other time its just mike or maybe a buddy to step in if it gets real busy. Hes in business to sell guns, if hes not busy he will talk to you about anything you need and knows his ***** about guns. It seem funny that shops come and go but Crack Shot is still there even in these tuff times.... Mikes a hell of a guy and shop does well, if you haven't been there you may want to stop in and say hey....

Top Bottom