• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    And this will probably inspire more than a few more knock out games and other fun because some folks who have never owned slaves just deserve it...because, well, stuff...and getting to feel like a true owner and what not.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Disturbing to say the least, our Society has been in moral decay for a long time.
    I won't be watching that crap.
    Just more "propaganda" from the liberal left.

I don't see it so much as propaganda (I haven't watched it), as just profiting from the current social climate, and riding the trend of alternative history series, e.g. what if the Nazis won the war.

I don't have Amazon Prime, so I won't be watching. That, and I have no interest in it whatsoever.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don't see it so much as propaganda (I haven't watched it), as just profiting from the current social climate.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what everyone is doing right now. Netflix, nascar, nfl, etc. It’s the hot topic right now, it’s what’s getting the most attention. It’s ****ing stupid, and bs, and we all know it, but a ton of people are eating it up right now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought “Cracker” is to whites as “N*****” is to blacks. How can they get away with using such a RACIST word?
    Not in reality. That word has no power over whites. I don’t care, other than the blatant hypocrisy, if people call me cracker, hard “r” or not. I understand why the n-word is offensive to black people. But as long as it is so deeply painful, that word will retain its power.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Not in reality. That word has no power over whites. I don’t care, other than the blatant hypocrisy, if people call me cracker, hard “r” or not. I understand why the n-word is offensive to black people. But as long as it is so deeply painful, that word will retain its power.

Who gives the word its power?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who gives the word its power?

Two sources: It's given its power by the people with the power. It's given its power by the people who are offended by it otherwise. White people no longer have a monopoly on political power. They haven't used that word to promote system-wide oppressive purposes for over 50 years. So that's no longer the group that gives the word its power. So that leaves the other.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Two sources: It's given its power by the people with the power. It's given its power by the people who are offended by it otherwise. White people no longer have a monopoly on political power. They haven't used that word to promote system-wide oppressive purposes for over 50 years. So that's no longer the group that gives the word its power. So that leaves the other.

Exactly. Imagine if that group stopped giving it power.

Top Bottom