• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    ^^^ linky no worky and I'm trying to help another great American with the purchase of his next badge...one for the wallet and one for my belt would be pretty sweet though

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I had a guy getting cocky with me and flash one of those permit badges at me, like he was a LEO of something. I laughed at it and asked him if he really thought I felt threatened, now that I can clearly see that he is foolish. I would think that flashing that badge in the presence of a legitimate Peace Officer would probably get you arrested.

rphutchi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    The product seems to lend itself to the category of secret decoder rings and other wanna be stuff. But it does beg the question. How does one best identify themselves to police as the good guy if in the middle of a confrontation that has led to the drawing of weapons.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The product seems to lend itself to the category of secret decoder rings and other wanna be stuff. But it does beg the question. How does one best identify themselves to police as the good guy if in the middle of a confrontation that has led to the drawing of weapons.

While not making any threatening moves, immediately place the gun on the ground while yelling, "I'm laying my gun on the ground! I'm not a criminal! I'm laying my gun on the ground!"

BTW, I have two of those badges and they work great for making citizens arrests. :draw:

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Mas Ayoob suggests:
    1. That person attacked me
    2. I will sign the complaint
    3. The evidence is there.
    4. The witnesses are there.
    5. You will have my full cooperation in 24 hours after I have talked to my lawyer.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Mas Ayoob suggests:
    1. That person attacked me
    2. I will sign the complaint
    3. The evidence is there.
    4. The witnesses are there.
    5. You will have my full cooperation in 24 hours after I have talked to my lawyer.

Can't argue with Mas, but I'd add be the one that calls 911. If you wait for the other party to do it, you may be assumed to be the attacker instead of the complainant.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    "It's OK, I'm with INGO."

Yeah, but I got one of THESE.

picture.php

Epic INGO Swag. :rolleyes:

Last edited: