• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Wow, I am sure the victim would sure have prefered to be straggled rather than stabbed. Hang em high, both her and her husband

“He said the wrong things,” she said. “And then things got out of control. I can tell you he was not supposed to be stabbed. My husband was just supposed to strangle him.”

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The cold, lack of emotion reminded me of another serial killer, Odis Toole. Many years ago I saw an interview where he said killing became like flicking the ashes of a cigarette. It was then I decided there was a point that you lose the right to live with the rest of us in society.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Oh my God! What a scary world we live in. This is why I don't deal with Clist or Alist. I just had a friend who was shot in the abdomin last week trying to purchase a ps4. Sick sick SICK.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Wow. Just wow. This woman has been killing for quite some time now.

Meh, if she can lead them to 2 bodies I'd be surprised. But 22? I think she is jerkin the cop's chains and she wants to be famous. Articles and interviews give her what she craves. Attention.

I could be wrong and she could make Aileen Wuornos look like a Sunday School teacher, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Take her to Alaska, let her lead them to some bodies. When they dig the second empty hole, throw her a$$ in it and call it a day. :twocents:

Ungie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2013
    Connecticut
    How little life means to some people. He said the wrong words. what has our society come to. what makes some people so cold hearted.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I wish we could lock people like this up in an isolation cell for their rest of their lives with the only human interaction being the 3 times a day they get to smell a corrections officer's farts when he slides a tray of bread and water into their cell.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You get what you pay for. Buy once die once. If it seems too good to be true it probably is. Or something along those lines.

she seemed to think everyone else was bad except for her murdering self.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wish we could lock people like this up in an isolation cell for their rest of their lives with the only human interaction being the 3 times a day they get to smell a corrections officer's farts when he slides a tray of bread and water into their cell.
    I wish we could execute them all so they don't cost us anything, and they get the stiffest penalty our constitution allows.

Tired of Lies

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    Nashville
    Meh, if she can lead them to 2 bodies I'd be surprised. But 22? I think she is jerkin the cop's chains and she wants to be famous. Articles and interviews give her what she craves. Attention.

I could be wrong and she could make Aileen Wuornos look like a Sunday School teacher, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Take her to Alaska, let her lead them to some bodies. When they dig the second empty hole, throw her a$$ in it and call it a day. :twocents:

People disappear all the time in Alaska. They just found this lady. Probably not related but in that time period the cops knew they had a problem child in that area. Two woman reported (in separate instances) that a guy attacked them on the stretch of highway between Girdwood and Indian. Israel Keyes was operating in Alaska while vacationing out of state to rob banks and murder people. They only caught him when he couldn't control himself and kidnapped and raped an 18 year old at a coffee kiosk. I was driving alone a lot for two years from Anchorage to the Kenai P. and I am convinced the guy that approached me and then followed me through the mountains was Keyes. And, the police claim they don't think it was the same guy the two women encountered. Keyes has been named as a suspect in that missing college student from Bloomington. He rented a car in Chicago iirc and showed up in NY a few days late with a few extra miles on the rental in the same time period. Bastard off'd himself in prison before they could get a complete list in order not to "embarrass" his young daughter. Just like this girl in PA he claimed his cult like religious background was part of the reason he killed.

We had the crazy Pilgrim family..Papa Pilgrim burnt down my neighbors house and my neighbor claims he tried to kill him. He is dead now. His wife is now living in a small cabin with the former US Army IG from Ft Richardson...with his wife and 30 odd intermarrying kids.

Alaska also had that baker with his own plane that murdered and dropped bodies of women around the state...then couldn't remember where they all were when he tried to point them out for the cops.

The state is 1/3 the size of the continental US with less paved roadways than the County of Los Angeles. I could drive for hours and not see another vehicle on some roads.

Possible? Sure. we even had some strong rumors of South American style cults like Santeria. This girl is saying she was in one and her leader helped her with the first kill at 13.

After a decade of living in Alaska and still owning a duplex and cabin up there I can believe it. I love the state but it has all the crazies of a big city only spread out. She claims to have gone to Colony HS...I asked a friend that had kids in that HS about the same age if they remember her but haven't heard back yet. Nice thing about the state is anyone can carry. If you can own a gun you can cc it. No permit needed.

Hiker in Indian finds remains believed to be long-missing Wasilla woman | Anchorage | ADN.com

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh my God! What a scary world we live in. This is why I don't deal with Clist or Alist. I just had a friend who was shot in the abdomin last week trying to purchase a ps4. Sick sick SICK.

90% of the population is in total denial about our world and how it is being over ran with sick deviate a$$ bags such as these. The interwebs delivers victims right to them....no searching, lurking or hiding just post up a smoking deal and the sheep come to the wolves. Sad state of society.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    She is exactly the kind of person we should have the death penalty for. She should never get out so why let her live? Just my two cents.

Top Bottom