• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Just go for it. If you and your gal are best friends and are half as happy as my wife and I life will be an immeasureable pleasure...with a couple of panic attacks thrown in for good measure.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It seems to that your situational awareness isnt what it should be....you moved in together and you didnt expect that? Shame on you. :D

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    See that's the thing, a few years ago I made a horrible mistake by trying the whole marriage thing out with a lady I found out was bat crap crazy.

Joe...you now know everything you need to know about women. They are ALL bat crap crazy...even if only once in awhile. You have two choices...know that about them, and run for your life....or know that about them, and stick it out for the times they aren't doing the whole bat crap crazy thing.

My wife and I have been with our crazy spouses for almost 35 years...we know when to hide and when to just shut up. Hahahah.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Dont let all the interweb folklore get ya worried...she might just REALLY like weddings...

My wife is that way...shes always trying to get us to have another recommitment wedding, always looking at gowns, loves planning events, etc.

She just really likes weddings...very happily married now for 5 years...its not bad at all if you get the right one...and you BE the right one...its work.

God bless
    -Shred

PS: Does anyone know why a bride is smiling at the alter?...hehe.

Top Bottom