Crawfordsville appears to have a new gun store on the way.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    While I was on the way to partake in a police ride along with a board member tonight, I passed a store on the way out of town called "Tactical Weapons and Supply." Store wasn't there a couple weeks ago when I was out that way. Didn't have time to check it out then, but stopped on my way home. Right now, the interior is full of ladders and what looks like painting and some remodelling in progress, no inventory. They did have a phone # in the window, so I'll try giving it a call and seeing if I can find out what's up. I'm kind of excited at the prospect of a new gun store in town, though.

On a sad note, I spilled a big ole cup of root beer all over the seat of my truck when I turned in. Now I've got to clean the inside of The Beast tomorrow.

wheels47933

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    While I was on the way to partake in a police ride along with a board member tonight, I passed a store on the way out of town called "Tactical Weapons and Supply." Store wasn't there a couple weeks ago when I was out that way. Didn't have time to check it out then, but stopped on my way home. Right now, the interior is full of ladders and what looks like painting and some remodelling in progress, no inventory. They did have a phone # in the window, so I'll try giving it a call and seeing if I can find out what's up. I'm kind of excited at the prospect of a new gun store in town, though.

On a sad note, I spilled a big ole cup of root beer all over the seat of my truck when I turned in. Now I've got to clean the inside of The Beast tomorrow.

Where at heading out of town i'll go give it a look today

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Well.....Yes and no.

Jerry McClellan is moving his shop from his garage on S.R. 47S to the old hustler mower building on 136. I was in his shop last week and he said he hopes to be moved in by mid April. He will still be doing his gunsmithing at his house, but all guns, parts, ect... will be sold at the new shop. He'll be selling everything from guns to clothing. I just hope his prices don't go up from the added overhead. Everything considered, i think it will be a good move on his part, plus it's closer to me. :D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Just drove by a little bit ago.

There were people inside but I didn't have time to stop and chat.

I like gun stores. :)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I found out today that there won't be a shooting range there. They found out its too expensive to build it, and insurance is way too high. Let's all thank Obama! :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I found out today that there won't be a shooting range there. They found out its too expensive to build it, and insurance is way too high. Let's all thank Obama! :D

These have been factors long before Obama. It's why indoor ranges have become so expensive, and why they are disappearing :(

Top Bottom