• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Oh Indy_Guy! You should've come by! It was awesome!
    I think I convinced my wife to join in the fun next spring... We'll likely do one at Crawfordsville again.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Oh Indy_Guy! You should've come by! It was awesome!
    I think I convinced my wife to join in the fun next spring... We'll likely do one at Crawfordsville again.

I was busy! My folks had a "hay ride" + pumpkin patch + cookout on Saturday. The pumpkin patch we went to was about a half mile NNW from the gun club.

Both my step-brother-in-law and my step-dad commented about all the vehicles at the gun club.

Of course they asked ME what was going on. I just so happened to remember that there was a Project Appleseed going on. I tried to explain it the best I could "as a Riflemanship clinic with a healthy dose of American history."

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    ... I tried to explain it the best I could "as a Riflemanship clinic with a healthy dose of American history."

...And BACON!:bacondance:

It was really nice. On Sunday the club was having a cookout and invited us appleseeders to partake of the awesome spread! Really nice group there!

Sterling

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Jamestown, IN
    Yeah, congrats RobbyMaQ for scoring Rifleman. By the way, I did note that you were the only one who did it with open sights instead of with a scope. I know scopes are acceptable, but it's definitely more challenging. I was impressed.

Top Bottom