• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nate Suns

Marksman
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    What a freaking awesome weekend!!!! You American's are top notch to say the least. Thank you for showing up, sticking it out and persevering. You guys and gals rock! You remind me so often that I meet the best American's at appleseed's. Maggie, Nate, Rich, and Matt you put in work this weekend and really stuck it out. thank you!

Official AAR is up and ready for you fine folks to post in! Let us know what we did. good bad or indifferent!

Crawfordsville, IN FEB 22nd-23rd. Awesome shoot

Maggie and I both had an awesome time. We learned a lot both on the range and off and can't wait to do it again. It was great shooting, learning, and being cold with Matt and Rich. There's no way you could ask for a better or more passionate group of instructors, they were very thorough and kept it interesting every step of the way. You guys might have set the bar too high for any Appleseeds we go to from here on out:D. You 'll definitely see us at the Patriots day shoot. Now all we have to do is see what Maggie wants to buy to bring with her, she couldn't stop smiling after shooting the Gara....United States Rifle, Caliber .30, M1:ar15:

Thanks again to Grunt Soldier, ATM, TJ and Lonestar for helping me to shoot my first Rifleman score and earn the elusive Winterseed patch(and delicious bacon).

Top notch Americans indeed:patriot:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Pictures are posted in the AAR.

Nate please follow the link, create an account, and repost what you've posted here ... that is exactly the kind of feedback Appleseed is looking for ... many, many people read the AAR's (that don't read INGO) and the input from the shooters is very important to help us make the program better.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Maggie back on the line in April!

tj

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Pictures are posted in the AAR.

Nate please follow the link, create an account, and repost what you've posted here ... that is exactly the kind of feedback Appleseed is looking for ... many, many people read the AAR's (that don't read INGO) and the input from the shooters is very important to help us make the program better.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Maggie back on the line in April!

tj

I went ahead and posted. Those are great pictures, thanks for documenting what a great time we had. We already got signed up for the patriots day shoot and can't wait. Before this Maggie had been to the range with me one time in the last year, and for some reason she suddenly wants to come with me Saturday morning to MCFG :dunno:. You guys also re-sparked our interest in our heritage and we are already spreading the good word about Appleseed to our friends.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Congrats on earning your WinterSeed patch and Rifleman Bacon, Nate. Nice shootin'! :yesway:

It was great spending a chilly weekend of heritage and marksmanship in the snow among friends old and new. Can't think of a better way to spend it.

I'll post more in the AAR when I get more time, but thanks to all who came out and made it awesome! :patriot:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    We use "Paul Revere's Ride" by David Hackett Fischer as one of our sources for the history. You can pick up a copy at the Appleseed Store ... RWVA Appleseed Store

There's lots of AS swag, and even a hat that would fit Maggie to a T ... "Shoot Like a Girl ... If You Can!"

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I went ahead and posted. Those are great pictures, thanks for documenting what a great time we had. We already got signed up for the patriots day shoot and can't wait. Before this Maggie had been to the range with me one time in the last year, and for some reason she suddenly wants to come with me Saturday morning to MCFG :dunno:. You guys also re-sparked our interest in our heritage and we are already spreading the good word about Appleseed to our friends.

that is awesome sir. very glad to hear all the positive things. Keep Maggie working on those fundamentals. april 19 is still a ways off. Hope to see you guys on the line again soon.

Top Bottom