• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    What a morning coffee break read, I would buy you guys a Cheese Burger any day, I am happy to see this event for what it was, stupid publicity by the church. Maybe their intentions were honest, and once the ball started rolling, away it went. The Hadleys got their 15 mins of fame, but our members got a chance to be seen and heard also.
    Maybe the tail gate idea would have produced burgers for all, lets hope the guns turned in, wont be needed for protection, and the old pistol turned in because the old lady was "Hungry", never gets used for a robbery at a grocery store, because lack of jobs, education, equal opportunity, did not lead to a better life.

You guys rock, whats next?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What a morning coffee break read, I would buy you guys a Cheese Burger any day, I am happy to see this event for what it was, stupid publicity by the church. Maybe their intentions were honest, and once the ball started rolling, away it went. The Hadleys got their 15 mins of fame, but our members got a chance to be seen and heard also.
    Maybe the tail gate idea would have produced burgers for all, lets hope the guns turned in, wont be needed for protection, and the old pistol turned in because the old lady was "Hungry", never gets used for a robbery at a grocery store, because lack of jobs, education, equal opportunity, did not lead to a better life.

You guys rock, whats next?

ACCEPTED!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    We should hold a unwanted gun buy back !

$10 for cheap .380,.25 ect

$ 20 for .38 ect

$ 40 for decent.9mm and above

I think the press coverage would be interesting pro gun group takes unwanted or unneeded weapons off the streets!

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    We should hold a unwanted gun buy back !

$10 for cheap .380,.25 ect

$ 20 for .38 ect

$ 40 for decent.9mm and above

I think the press coverage would be interesting pro gun group takes unwanted or unneeded weapons off the streets!

Hey now don't forget about the formidable 22. Old doddg will be skinning hundreds for anyone willing to part with a stainless model.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I would pitch in some cash to make a television advertisement. Show some lonely guns sitting in the corners of dark closets, under a tool box in a dusty barn, in some sort of a cage. Play some sarah McLachlan. Give your unwanted guns to a home that will unwant them a little less, unless they are nice then they will be wanted. Call today 1888 555 INGO and get a free meme from printcraft with your donation.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I would pitch in some cash to make a television advertisement. Show some lonely guns sitting in the corners of dark closets, under a tool box in a dusty barn, in some sort of a cage. Play some sarah McLachlan. Give your unwanted guns to a home that will unwant them a little less, unless they are nice then they will be wanted. Call today 1888 555 INGO and get a free meme from printcraft with your donation.

I like the cut of your jib and would like to subscribe to your newsletter!

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Was there some follow-up news story on the results of this event?
    Or did some INGO members show up and report back to the thread?
    (I haven't combed through all 31 pages of the thread)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Was there some follow-up news story on the results of this event?
    Or did some INGO members show up and report back to the thread?
    (I haven't combed through all 31 pages of the thread)

Yes, FOX59 did a story with video and ammoland.com had a story by Dean Weingarten.

Top Bottom