• ...and so much more!
  • katrenco

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2017
    North Central U.S.
    Let them live.........

This is the survival forum. Maybe some threads just don't want to die. Or magic.

I think it's fine.....GOOD, actually..... to add information to old posts. I use the internet to learn about or research topics of every type, EXTENSIVELY, and, with very few exceptions, the age of the posted information doesn't matter nor does it prevent it from showing up in a search. That's how I got here in the first place...trying to find out whether or not our crawl space is a good storm shelter, and, if not, how to make it so. For that reason, I have never understood or agreed with moderators closing comments after a certain amount of time has passed. In this medium (the world wide web), the life span of information's value goes on and on and on, far outreaching the time it's originally written. So, I say, post on if you have something helpful to add, no matter how long ago the original post; help those who are always researching topics & learning from the knowledge and experience of others.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I think it's fine.....GOOD, actually..... to add information to old posts. I use the internet to learn about or research topics of every type, EXTENSIVELY, and, with very few exceptions, the age of the posted information doesn't matter nor does it prevent it from showing up in a search. That's how I got here in the first place...trying to find out whether or not our crawl space is a good storm shelter, and, if not, how to make it so. For that reason, I have never understood or agreed with moderators closing comments after a certain amount of time has passed. In this medium (the world wide web), the life span of information's value goes on and on and on, far outreaching the time it's originally written. So, I say, post on if you have something helpful to add, no matter how long ago the original post; help those who are always researching topics & learning from the knowledge and experience of others.

Thanks for the post! And as a moderator, I tend to agree with you. You should head over to the introduction forum, tell us a little bit about you, and hang out for awhile!

Top Bottom