Crazy gun nut shoots man just for breaking into her house!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    I'm sure they were only going door to door looking for day work. Yeah I know it happened at night but does everyone work 1st shift? They had the duct tape so I buy this story. Everyone knows that if it can't be fixed with duct tape then it can't be fixed. These three are just what Obongos people want to roll out the red carpet for. Good honest hard working individuals that want to follow the "American Dream". This senseless violence of imigrant entrepreneurs needs to stop. Remember all of our ancestors were once imigrants who seeked the American Dream in America after coming from the Old Country. Now these paranoid trigger happy gun nuts who are just looking for someone to shoot is giving America a bad name. It's a shame that these hard working individuals who came here to America seeking a safe work enviroment from the fast and furious pace of Mexico's violence are gunned down in America.

*purple implied of course & puns intended

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    "I think it’s pretty obvious what happened here. Some hardworking gentlemen from the Hispanic community were just trying to make a living selling duct tape door-to-door. They were going for the hard sell because times are tough, especially when you’re a minority. Then this demented hillbilly racist went nuts and just started shooting at them. And because it’s Texas — gun-wacko central! — they arrested the victim."

Ha ha hilarious! If this would even be reported on the major news networks (it wont because it's pro gun) I think this is pertty much how they would spin it.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I did not think you could purple a link! I knew the first article was sarcasm, that is why I linked the second serious article.

My point in the OP was this woman was smart..... she had a plan and overcame her attackers! It worked out well for her and her child. The duck tape was foreboding and would not have ended well if she did not have a gun and a plan!

Kudos to her and shame on the anti-gunners who attempt to render citizens defensless against these kind of criminals!

She used a glock which is one of the guns Fiendstein attemted to ban!

No, no, I knew what you were meaning! Oh and I wouldn't say that she attempted to ban just yet... it's not dead until it's warm and dead!:D

Top Bottom