• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Anti 2A people or either extremely ignorant or they understand the marxist coup.. either way you slice it, the are not worth the mess you clean off the bottom of your shoes.
    Between them and a military that is ever more swinging left, there is a understated danger to liberty and our republic. I know that will **** alot who served off but im not necessarily talking about you. I'm talking about the growing numbers that are willing to blindly do as they are told... I would point out, no coup has ever been successful without support from military.. that is why I am all for pulling all army and marines out of every country, abolishing those 2 branches and reinvest the money into strengthening our navy and airforce to protect our borders and shores from invasion then rely on armed citizens and states guard for internal. I would add that under no conditions would president, congress, senate etc be allowed to call on the guard... unless that states governor agreed and set the terms..

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There is a reason why our founders did not provide for a standing army and made it constitutionally difficult to maintain one.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, there's "this" thread

But it's been dormant so..
    :)

jwleeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Anyone that does not think our Republic is under attack and in real trouble is a fool. Between the Dept of ED, Holly weird, the MSM, and Politicians it obvious what is coming.
    Have a great day.
    Jim

Top Bottom