• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Is there an actual point buried somewhere beneath your hysterics? Why are we talking about Glenn Beck and AIDS?

Pintrest has some great Aids party themes. There is the Jocelyn Elders Crank That Soulja Girl theme. Or my personal favorite, the Freddie Mercury Mustache Ride. Aids parties tend to get FREAKY!!!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    BREAKING: Hysteria Alert. Prominent Anti-vaxx Group compares vaccination to human trafficking and rape.

I'll agree with you, that qualifies as hysteria as well. The bullying has risen to record levels and the victims are responding in kind.

I don't agree with the human trafficking analogy, for the record. The rape analogy is not as far off, but still not quite appropriate. I don't think the intent of many vaccine enthusiasts is necessarily malicious, just self-righteous and misinformed. But you'll probably find a whole lot of parents who will respond similarly to forced medical procedures as they would respond to a rapist.

Of course, Age of Autism is well known for hysterics. I find myself in disagreement with them rather often, as do many other vaccine realists. The ravings of a (fairaly unknown) blog is hardly comparable to the hysterical antics of the mainstream media and the government promoting the products.

Top Bottom