• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    stall-poetry-team-examples-Bathroom-Stall-Graffiti-of-funny-u-inspirational-bathroom-stall-poetry-team-graffiti-kahtany-funny-Bathroom-Stall-Graffiti-bathroom.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Funny graffiti story...

There used to be an underpass under some RR tracks, off of (I think) Madison Ave. south of downtown Indy. When cruising between the "hip" part of Madison (down by the speed shop) and downtown, we would cut thru there on occasion. I remember seeing a girl's name spray painted in large (4-foot or so) letters on one wall of the underpass.

Four years later I met that girl. Another 6 years later I married her. Somewhere in that time, it dawned on me that the spray painted name was hers (it is a unique name), and she confirmed it. She and her friends cruised the same area, at about the same time, and one convinced her to grab a spray can and go to town. She and I likely crossed paths years before we actually met.

Sadly, that has all been torn out. The underpass is no more.

edit: still married, by the way. She is not allowed near spray paint.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It really IS written on the wall in the head at Capt Tony's:

ifxgxOj.jpg

To the uninitiated: "I ate the last Mango in Paris, Took the last plane out of Saigon, took the first fast boat to China and Jimmy, there's still so much to be done!"

Sorry about the framing and quality of the pic, by the time I took this I was having a little trouble holding a steady course myself!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Back in the day at IU, some vegan had spray painted "Meat is Murder" on some concrete in a parking area.

Someone else had spray painted "My" at the beginning, at an angle.

Made me laugh, even though it doesn't really make any sense. :)

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    One day, in the mid-to-late 1980s, I was driving to class at Ball State. I'd turned off Wheeling on (I think) Riverside, heading toward McKinley and there on the sandy-colored brick of a building wall, in fairly neat letters about a foot and a half tall, in black spray paint was the message "Dietrich has Crabs"

I always wondered if it was a funny insult or an earnest warning.

Top Bottom