Please reply by conversation.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    im wanting to buy a couple cricket 22lr's for the kids i have out to teach them to shoot. id be willing to trade scopes if you would rather. if i can get a couple from the same person even better. i just figured some of you might have kids who outgrew their rifles

not interested in 10-22/marlin 60/anything else besides the cricket

mjsnook

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Walton, IN
    Check at Dick's Sporting Goods. I was able to get my son a Remington 514 for the same exact price that I would have paid for a Crickett at Walmart. The guns are the same size and the quality of the Remington is far and above that of the Crickett.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Check at Dick's Sporting Goods. I was able to get my son a Remington 514 for the same exact price that I would have paid for a Crickett at Walmart. The guns are the same size and the quality of the Remington is far and above that of the Crickett.

the 514 is 2lbs heavier than the cricket. not a big deal for most people but this is for kids as young as 4 so i need every oz shaved off i can get. accuracy and quality dont matter near as much as weight in this case.

thanks for the suggestion though. i did get a line on a semi local dealer that has a few

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom