Criminal investigation of a dead shark left in road.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CapAndBall

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    sharking story

With all the crime on the streets of Miami ,Im glad they have there priorities strait. And if they catch the bums that did this , they can waste more tax money to prosicute them.:twocents:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I used to live in South Florida and am an avid scuba diver so I've got to side with the shark on this one. People just don't realize how fragile our oceans are and ever since "Jaws" too many people think it necessary to kill them just because it's a shark. What if this had been somebodies dog, show horse etc? I typically don't soapbox but when it comes to our oceans and the life that they support including us, I gotta come out swinging. MOST of the people who live in Florida are aware of the tourist dollars that the coastline brings into them every day so yes this is actually a big deal to them!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I used to live in South Florida and am an avid scuba diver so I've got to side with the shark on this one. People just don't realize how fragile our oceans are and ever since "Jaws" too many people think it necessary to kill them just because it's a shark. What if this had been somebodies dog, show horse etc? I typically don't soapbox but when it comes to our oceans and the life that they support including us, I gotta come out swinging. MOST of the people who live in Florida are aware of the tourist dollars that the coastline brings into them every day so yes this is actually a big deal to them!

Reps to you from a former Florida resident!! :yesway:

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    1980 TR8, bought it out of an ad in Hemmings back in 1985 from San Antonio. Made a deal over the phone, wired a deposit, flew down and drove it back to Indiana over a weekend.

Modified it a bit through the years... Holley 4bbl on a dual plane manifold, Koni shocks, strut brace, headers, free flow exhaust and a mild cam. Won my share of autocrosses back when I was younger, single, and had time and money to play. Just about time to tear the engine down and rebuild it to a 3.9. More power is always good...

HA! true. Hey, like your avitar, is that a TR-7 or TR-8?
    I had a TR-7 first car.

Maybe it's a candygram?

Saturday Night Live - Season 1 - Land Shark - AOL Video
    (landshark, old snl)

Top Bottom