• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    That's why I inspect before buying. I haven't wrote off any of them, and none of them pump out 100% non-defective knives. I just happened to buy that Adamas at what I consider a reasonable price ($130), and it was the last one in stock. So it was returned for a refund. I really despise their MAP policy and think most Benchmade stuff is ridiculously overpriced these days. $195 for a D2 Adamas is just silly.

Unfortunately , you will see a lemon every once in awhile from just about every company. I have seen them from just about every premiere USA company there is...Spyderco, Benchmade, ZT, Kershaw, and others. The problem is, when a customer gets a lemon, it usually turns that customer off to that brand, which is unfortunate because that "one' lemon usually doesn't represent the normal quality level that comes from the company. :twocents:

Nope. Had one, and loved it for use.....But sold it because it didn't ride well in my pocket. Replaced it with a PM2 that rides a lot better in the pocket. But I will say the Manix is the best bargain out there at the price they sell for. s30v and a very competent design.

Are you my long-lost twin brother ? :):
    I love my Manix. It's a bit heavy, but it's sturdy !

Top Bottom