• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • po7g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I am thinking of getting a Supertuck Crossbreed for the summer. What I dont know I should get is the combat cut, and the horse hide which both cost extra. I know the website says you can get the cut later but I was wondering if anyone has it and if it worth it? What is the benefit of the cut?

Last edited:

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Is Crossbread any tastier than Wheatbread? I personally like Potatobread.

Supertuck will be my next holster. Honestly wish I'd bought one to begin with but live and learn...

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I have a Horsehide Crossbreed Supertuck with combat cut. I also took off more leather so there was just enough leather to cover the slide. I would recommend not paying extra for the combat cut and just doing it on you own. Use a utility knife and then a wood file/sand paper to smooth it out. Not hard at all.

Dunko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Dont forget you can go to crossbreedseconds.com and save a little dough. It is cash only but I have had very good luck. Can hardly tell they are used.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Horsehide and no combat cut. If you want to save a little money check out crossbreed seconds. I have bought 3 and they all are perfect, not sure why they are seconds.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have a Crossbreed and like it alot, however before you purchase, please look at the White Hat Holsters. About same price. About same time for delivery. But much more useful.

With the Crossbreed, to fit a new handgun you must buy the whole holster. The holster/leather is rivited together.

With the White Hat, to fit a new handgun you buy only the Kydex part. The holster/leather is screwed together.

While both are great, I like my White Hat Holster better.

Top Bottom