• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    Greetings INGO! I wanted to give you my impressions of a new piece of gear I received today. I ordered 2 of these in the "London Tan" color scheme. One for single stack mag and one for a double stack. It is a nice light brown with black stitching. They run about $25 on their website and I think they are top quality.

The leather work is exceptional, the magazine is held firmly in the holster, but not too tight that it can not be removed in the pocket. When I draw the magazine out of the pocket, the holster stays behind very well due to the hook shape which can catch the top of the pocket or the bottom.

These holsters are brand new and the leather is a little stiff, but I anticipate that after a week or so they will conform quite nicely to my pocket shape.

If you carry a spare magazine in your pocket, I recommend this holster to present the magazine in a way that is easy and efficient to access. The overall shape does not "print" all that much while standing, and sitting is very comfortable.

For $25 i think this is a great way to carry an extra magazine concealed on your body without having things clipped all over your belt or inside the waistband.

You can check out the Gideon Holster here ---> The Gideon Magazine carrier is one of the best pocket magazine carriers for concealed carry

Top Bottom