• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thekuhnburger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    West Lafayette
    I'm looking for a iwb holster for my glock 23. I've seen a lot on here about the supertuck but what do people think about the qwikclip. I'd like something that is a little easier to get on and off than the supertuck. Does it conceal as well as the supertuck? What position works best for it? Let me know what you think.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I carry a Sig P6 in mine at the 4 o'clock position. I think it conceals really well, though I haven't compared it to the supertuck, it is on par with my Kholster that is a similar design to the supertuck.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I had a Qwikclip I carried a KelTec PF9 in and did NOT like it. Wouldn't stay in place and constantly slid down, etc. I also have a G23 and love my Supertuck for it, but wouldn't even think about putting it in the Quikclip after what I found with the lighter PF9.

YMMV

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    I am still fairly new at all this so maybe I am not the best person for advice. I have several on the belt holsters and have been very happy with all of them. I have been looking for several years for an inside the pants holster and have purchased several only to not like any of them. I have a very small frame and can not really give any inches to an inside the pants holster until I purchased the cross breed. It is great wears really good in the 5 position and is very comfortable best investment I have made. Great with shorts and just a t-shirt on hot summer days. You just have to get it to adjust to your body frame which is easy to do with a screw driver. I love mine

Top Bottom