• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    The Crossbreed seconds site did an inventory update and they have a bunch of new holsters in stock. If you can deal with minor cosmetic imperfections, then these are a pretty good deal.. I got mine ordered before posting -- left hand Glock 19 SuperTuck in very good condition for $48 shipped. If you haven't used the site before, they require that you send them cash for your items. The selection on the belts is a little low right now. I bought a belt a couple months ago and had it within a week and it's been great so far.

Crossbreed Holsters - Second Hand Holsters

Last edited:

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    I've bought several blems from crossbreed. My last purchase was a supertuck and I couldn't even find the blem. Plus, The company has outstanding customer service. For example, I had an older style supertuck that I was running for years and the things was well used and very comfy. The holes through the leather (horse hide) were the rivets hold the Kydex were starting to boor out. Sent it in to see if they could press a bigger rivet to tighten it up. They called me and said this was one of are first original designs and we (crossbreed) apperciate you giving us a chance to fix it. Instead of trying to fix it we are going to send you a brand new supertuck (horse hide) and would you like to keep they original Kydex? Which I completely apperciated, becuase I spent a bunch of time working the Kydex to get the retention that I like. I told them they didn't half to do that since the holster was so old and times are rough for all small business and I would be more then happy to pay them for the leather and labor to transfer over the Kydex. They insisted and two weeks later it showed with a hand written letter from the owner Mark Craighead apologizing about my experience with they original supertuck and hopes I will consider crossbreed again in the future. Really? Who does that these day? I'm a customer for life.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    What a good deal, I just got my Supertuck for my Glock 19 in the mail today. I ordered one in "Good" condition ($43 shipped). The only thing I can find on this is a slight blemish on one of the belt clips which is 100% cosmetic. Looks and feels brand new, VERY pleased with my purchase.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Just jumped on INGO so I could look for belt suppliers and here is the Crossbreed seconds sale.

Looks like they don't have any for us plumper fellas.

Thanks for the link though. Now I am looking at other rigs. Already have a super tuck, but these are some good deals.

Top Bottom