• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ltrain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Well, wish me luck, I just sent my $48 in the mail for my holster. I am nervous about sending cash in the mail. At least its only about 50 bucks.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I've done it twice this year, once for a holster and once for a belt. Both were here inside a week of me sending the cash. No worries.

behiggie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Hi
    What quality level did you order? I see Good and Very good For my gun and was wondering if it maters which I order.
    Thanks

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Hi
    What quality level did you order? I see Good and Very good For my gun and was wondering if it maters which I order.
    Thanks

I would think that for an IWB holster... It really wouldn't matter what condition it was in. If there were a price difference, I'd probably choose the least expensive.

-J-

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I got one before, never use. Kinda hate it frankly, but I dont really care if its a second.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    A: what firearm is it for
    B: can you elaborate as to why you hate it and never use it?

Thanks.

Sure. Its for a 1911, either commander or full size, but I am sure a 3" would work.

I dislike it because most of my day I am seated. Either in a car, on a bike, or at work.

Its a giant fonking peice of leather, and you cant really adjust it much once its on you, which I find I have to do a lot to work with getting comfy in the car, or at my desk. its very.....locked in.

If all I did was walk around standing upright, I would like it.

For me and my body, I use a holster like this

Changeling-IWBs.jpg

so it sits on a shelf.

behiggie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    I had the same thought about quality, if it's good enough for them to sell it should be good enough for me to stick in my pants.

spence1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Well, wish me luck, I just sent my $48 in the mail for my holster. I am nervous about sending cash in the mail. At least its only about 50 bucks.

Is it because its a "seconds" purchase that you sent cash or was that your decision?

Also I have an mp9 c (compact). Would a regular size mp work as they don't have any of the compact size?

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Is it because its a "seconds" purchase that you sent cash or was that your decision?

Also I have an mp9 c (compact). Would a regular size mp work as they don't have any of the compact size?

Call or email them and you will hear back right away. Their CS is great.

I would think it would work fine though because the part of the gun that is kydex molded is the same dimension on both the fullsize and compact. I carry both my fullsize and compact in the same holster and it fits just fine either way. Quite frankly, I don't know why differentiate between the two.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Did you read the part that says " if you don't like it within two weeks they'll buy it back"?

I know this question wasn't directed towards me but I think it takes more than two weeks to allow the holster to break in AND determine if you like it. If I could return my SnapSlide I would because I don't like it, but it took more than two weeks for me to come to that decision.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Did you read the part that says " if you don't like it within two weeks they'll buy it back"?

For the main site, yes, but the items on the Seconds site are sold as is.

Cash is required for the seconds site. They don't want to deal with checks and don't want to pay merchant fees on credit card purchases.

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012

Yes. I bought mine new from Crossbreed for my M&P 9 fullsize, and my M&P9c fits perfect. Actually carry the 9c most of the time. Works fine! Super comfortable. I hear you on the sitting all day thing, mine can start to bother me in the car but if you find the right place on your belt for it it is very comfortable sitting too. It can be a process finding the sweet spot though, and for some reason seems to change with which pants I have on that day. Overall, one of my favorite holsters though!

Ltrain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    *** Update *** I mailed the cash out last Friday and received the holster today the following Thursday. It had minimal signs of wear but structurally sound. They didn't have any marked for a M & P 9c so I purchased the holster for a full size gun. I did get the super tuck shorty. It fits perfectly and so far its pretty comfortable. I love the adjustments for ride height. You can get a great for with them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom