• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lethgar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Well I had no intentions of skirting. Didn't think I was breaking any major rules. Oh well. See you all there.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I should be bringing a wood stock 10/22, phoenix arms hp22a, 1952 combat masterpiece, stripped AR Lower(s) maybe a mint 1971 model 36.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Had a great time at the show today. Got to meet cyprant, actaeon277, and repeter1977.
    All great guys and a credit to the INGO community!

It was great meeting you as well. Always nice to chat with fellow INGO community, although we hoped we didn't bother you too much while you trying to run your business.

I'll be there with mine and Knife Lady's blades. :rockwoot:
    I'll try not to bring any flea market crap!!! :D

It was nice seeing you, and knowing who you are now. You def did not have any flea market stuff, unless its like the Beverly Hills Flea Market, selling nice, sweet high end knives. Well, when I need to pick up a knife, I know where to go for sure, although I have more then a couple now. I know my fiance is a knife lover, so she will def hit you up as well.

Lethgar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Sorry I missed it! Got called in to work. Was looking forward to meeting a few of you in person.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    It was great meeting you as well. Always nice to chat with fellow INGO community, although we hoped we didn't bother you too much while you trying to run your business.

It was nice seeing you, and knowing who you are now. You def did not have any flea market stuff, unless its like the Beverly Hills Flea Market, selling nice, sweet high end knives. Well, when I need to pick up a knife, I know where to go for sure, although I have more then a couple now. I know my fiance is a knife lover, so she will def hit you up as well.

It was nice to meet other dave, and Bradsknives. Hopefully another time I'll have money budgeted for your tables.

It was good meeting you guys, I hope you enjoyed the show. I'll see you guys at the next go around. :yesway:

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Crown Point

thought it was a nice show . It's always good to talk to other gun owners and i did sell a few sets of grips . Many older gentlemen stopped to admire my work and spend a few minutes reminiscing about times gone by.As usual I had several people come back sunday and bring their 1911"s and try on grips until they found what they wanted and then bought them . It's good to have a happy customer.

Midskier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    NWI IL/IN BORDER
    thought it was a nice show . It's always good to talk to other gun owners and i did sell a few sets of grips . Many older gentlemen stopped to admire my work and spend a few minutes reminiscing about times gone by.As usual I had several people come back sunday and bring their 1911"s and try on grips until they found what they wanted and then bought them . It's good to have a happy customer.
    younger gentlemen too!

beautiful work!

Rob52pars

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2012
    Demotte, IN
    I went saturday with another fellow INGO'er and it was packed. I was surprised at some of the high prices, especially ammo. I did see some pretty cool stuff though and picked up some big ammo cans for a decent price. Kudos to the lady running the concession stand when she filled my sons cup with lemonade for free. And next time i won't wear as much clothing because i hate to sweat!

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    There's a rather obnoxious, elderly guy who brings a humidifier and a bunch of what I could best describe as glycerin soap base, and aggressively panhandles it. He'll grab your glasses, cell phones and anything else made of glass, and smear his stuff all over it. Then he'll hold it up to the steam coming out of the humidifier like some magic trick. Look, no fog! Well no crap, you just slimed my goddamned glasses. Prick actually scratched my Oakleys. :xmad:

I liken him to the homeless guy on the corner with the gas station squeegie and the windex bottle full of ****, except he's at a gun show, and he wants 20 bucks an ounce for his snake oil.

I saw that bastard and am now wishing that I read this post before hand to warn me. He looked pissed when I told him no you are not touching my perscription Oakleys. I will steer clear next time I go there.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Decent show. I thought Kankakee had more reloading stuff. I did manage to sell some brass and missed buying a Ruger Blackhawk from a guy walking around. Darn it. Very nice gun and a dealer only gave him three hundo for it. I had that in my pocket and definatly would have given him that for it.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Sorry yes their were some younger gentelmen stop and chat also . ___
    Younger=under 65 It is great to talk to the pre teens a let them hold the S&W that was made when LINCOLN was alive .Some knew who LINCOLN was
    guess the younger generation will keep our country and history alive .

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Were you the vendor I bought the grips for my S&W model 19?
    I was there with my brother, we had to go back out to get the gun to make sure the grips fit.

Top Bottom