• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Works for me. Anyone call them yet to find out if oc/cc is okay?

I have OC'd there. No problem.
    Sparked a conversation (friendly) with a cook a customer about laws and stuff.

I have to see if the Feb schedule is out yet at work. I'm always on 3-11, but my luck they'll put me on days.

Actaeon, are you off any Sundays?

I just started Sunday-Thursdays.
    mids next sunday, days the sunday after that.

Anybody know someone at a local paper? If there's a good turnout, a little story like the one in the OP might be free advertisement for the restaurant.

Hell, I'll even write the thing if someone can get it placed.

They had a story in the paper cause of a Christmas slow down.
    But they've been swamped a couple times because of that.
    Been apologizing on Facebook because of that.

bigworm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    hobart
    wow didnt think i would get so many replies so fast i am going to go there probably tuesday and see the place talk to whoever is there and see when a good day is for them. Myself i work all weekend but sunday i would be able to go there but saturday tuesday and thursday is out for sure.

bigworm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    hobart
    I just sent them a message on facebook to see if they would like to have us there. But i do work full time and go to school full time so i dont really have time to be in charge of all this. Chef Larry and 1775usmarine you are both interested so you guys can take the lead on this. I will let you guys know if they reply to my message on facebook

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I just sent them a message on facebook to see if they would like to have us there. But i do work full time and go to school full time so i dont really have time to be in charge of all this. Chef Larry and 1775usmarine you are both interested so you guys can take the lead on this. I will let you guys know if they reply to my message on facebook

You have my number.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I thought GG was taking Jedi, aka "the gimp" as her date/slave. How awkward for you...

Waiting since last Thursday to hear back if they will allow OC in the restaurant. I will call them Monday to see the answer. Need to make that call on Tuesday, just remembered they are closed on Monday.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I thought bigworm was manning up and taking charge on this meet and eat? Gauge his worthiness as a possible replacement for jedi when he goes into hibernation and we can have some real fun.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I thought bigworm was manning up and taking charge on this meet and eat? Gauge his worthiness as a possible replacement for jedi when he goes into hibernation and we can have some real fun.

I vote for you to take over Corporal. You've been promoted to First Lieutenant.

Top Bottom