• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The "Coalition to Stop Gun Violence" asked a question on their FB page recently..

"If, by some fluke, you had 30 seconds to a minute alone in an elevator ride with NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre, what would you say to him? Keep it clean, folks."

Here are some of their "non violent" responses..

bowSvbY.jpg

9jDWvM6.jpg

There are dozens more. This is the kind of thinking we are up against. :rolleyes:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    In my experience anti-gunners threaten to shoot and kill people much more often than pro-2A advocates. What's it called where you don't trust yourself with something so you put that mistrust on others? I've read the term on INGO before.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    It's the typical leftist "ends justify ANY means" to accomplish. They're supposedly against gun violence, but would use any amount of gun violence to get there. It's total crap. What these people are really against is people they don't agree with having guns. Nobody is complaining about Mr. Bloomberg's hired goons (i.e. bodyguards) having guns. He's important but you're NOT! Liberal elitism at it's "finest"!!!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Ahh, yes, that's it. Reminds me of an intensely anti-firearm teacher I had who was fond of saying "if you ever see me with a gun you should run."

Perfect example. I think a lot of anti gunners project like that. They know THEY couldn't be trusted with a gun, so NOBODY should be trusted with a gun..

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of her crazy assed ****! It's the same with libtards, no matter how much sense they make to themselves, someone, somewhere, is tired of their inane stupidity!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Projection

Ahh, yes, that's it. Reminds me of an intensely anti-firearm teacher I had who was fond of saying "if you ever see me with a gun you should run."

Perfect example. I think a lot of anti gunners project like that. They know THEY couldn't be trusted with a gun, so NOBODY should be trusted with a gun..

I'm going to agree with them to the degree that I would not trust THEM with a gun, given their open manifestations of mental illness on social media.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    In my experience anti-gunners threaten to shoot and kill people much more often than pro-2A advocates. What's it called where you don't trust yourself with something so you put that mistrust on others? I've read the term on INGO before.

That's good, old-fashioned, progressive projection, Bog. And yes: the articulated desire for physical violence by anti-gun progressives is one of their more self-defeating hypocrisies.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Those types of comments from anti-gun libtards are why I tend to apply disdainful harsh responses toward them should they irrationally choose to be confrontational.

Though their feeble minds believe otherwise, they're neither educated, sophisticated, nor intellectual and are ill-equipped to deal with such confrontations should they choose one.

They can say anything they want, don't really care, people babble rhetoric all the time. Just don't DO anything about it. Negative actions have immediate negative consequences, every time.

You'd think they'd know that, but their childish 'entitlement' mindset wrongly perceives their 'right' to do whatever comes to mind to anyone they choose. That's a criminal's mindset, which is probably why they so overly-sympathize with the criminals. Wrong.

Being respectful, pleasant, courteous, and avoiding confrontation doesn't mean no other skill sets are possessed.

Top Bottom