• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dmac22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2020
    COLUMBUS
    Spyderco paramilitary 2 - Its one of my oldest good knives at about 10 years old but I just can’t keep it out of my pocket. It’s “my” perfect knife. I’m reminded of this every time I carry my others lol.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Back to the Adamas since I lost my 553

btgwgo5.jpg

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    I go back and forth between the HK turmoil and HK tumult OTF when they were made by benchmade in the summer time with my shorts; smaller and lighter than my winter carry, the benchmade presidio 1. If it is good enough for the US army then it’s sure as hell good enough for me. I treasure that knife since it was a gift from my best bud after his deployment to Afghanistan.

TitanUp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2020
    Carmel
    Kershaw Auto knife. Love it. Carry it to work everyday and essentially use it as a multipurpose tool and it’s a beast

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I’m back and forth between a Spyderco PM3 and a Chaves Ultramar Redencion Street.
    Another Chavez fan? I think his knives are very overrated/priced, though they do look good. Gotta hand it to the guy, start making knives, and a couple years later you’re on a backlog and have a huge secondary market.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Another Chavez fan? I think his knives are very overrated/priced, though they do look good. Gotta hand it to the guy, start making knives, and a couple years later you’re on a backlog and have a huge secondary market.

I’m not a fan of the pocket clip. It’s a little mall ninja for me. It’s a tank of a knife that comes to a thin and slicey edge though. It’s very smooth to deploy also. Compared to knives of similar cost, it doesn’t seem overrated to me. It seems to me that once you hit the $250+ range, they’re all very well-done products.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I carry two. One folder, and one fixed. A ZT 0566 rides in my pocket, and an old, but faithful Kershaw Echo in a custom made Kydex sheath mounted horizontal just to the right of my belt buckle.

OK, 4, the Leatherman Wave (left side) had 2 blades... but they only get used for nasty cutting chores.

Top Bottom