• Status
    Not open for further replies.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    If you didn't use L1, then your wait time officially starts the day your money order is cashed by the state. You can call the institution that issued it to find out.

Mine was cashed on Sept. 19th, and I received it on December 13th.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    What does the LTCH come in, a buisness sized envelope or is
    it in a bigger 8 x 11 type deal?

Jimmy

Business sized, and you'll know instantly what it is by the pink in the window!

405058629.jpg

Last edited:

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Mine was issued yesterday. She said it will ship today.. So I'm guessing after Christmas or maybe Saturday no idea how long it takes to mail

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Mine was issued yesterday. She said it will ship today.. So I'm guessing after Christmas or maybe Saturday no idea how long it takes to mail

Sorry if I missed it, but what day did you apply? And did you use L1? Coming up on 12 weeks myself.

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    I just tried calling to check on the status of my application (Check cashed SEPT 7). As soon as I press '0' the call is dropped. Is anyone else experiencing this?

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    I just tried calling to check on the status of my application (Check cashed SEPT 7). As soon as I press '0' the call is dropped. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I tried calling on Monday and every time I pressed '0' the recording started over again and I couldn't get through to anyone. I called one of the other numbers mentioned in the recording, 317-233-8759 and got through to someone.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012

Just happened to me, when I called back it went straight through to Megan who was very friendly.

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Currently working on L1 NOV 21st. She said there were several on that day so they will probably be working on the 21st through tomorrow.

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    A lot of it depends on the county or city that you are required to apply in and the number of applicants they have to handle. My buddy and I applied two days apart in different counties. He through his sheriffs office, I through city police. He got his in 20 days. Mine took 92 and that was nothing compared to the 4 1/2 months it took to get a sign off for my
    .22 suppressor.

Last edited:

cintile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    I called today to find out what the deal was with my permit. I applied for mine in July. Apparently mine is still waiting for approval from someone higher up because I have been arrested before. Which was a non violent misdemeanor... They are saying it may take up to another 3 weeks which will put it taking almost a half a year for me to carry my fire arm.. Very discouraging :( I've been so patient.

MJM2378

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Columbus
    I applied in August. Check cashed August 21. No criminal history. Got the fingerprint card back in the mail a few weeks ago because the local PD clerk didn't have me sign it. However, still was around 16 weeks from when forms were submitted until the opened it. Now waiting for the correction and issuance of the permit. Pretty slow.

VeteranUSN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wabash Valley
    mine was recieved by ISP on 17th NOV via L1... I had a driving while suspended about 10 years ago and they are still holding on my background check WTF.... its not like that even excludes me so I don't understand why they need to find all the documentation. I'm really erked right now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom