• Status
    Not open for further replies.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    To clarify, it sounded from what the ISP said that they make piles based on state fee receipt. Then they work on the oldest pile first. So if they received your state money on Feb 1, but local didn't send the local app approval until a week later, that gives them a week before they have to start it, but when they do get it from local they would put it in the Feb 1 pile.

Should get a better idea soon. Paid state on 14 but didn't get local played until 28th.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    They should have a tracking system. It should be that at the time you pay the state you should be issued a tracking number. Once local sends to state that should allow you to go to the site and enter your code to see your status. You should be able to sign up at that point for email updates. Or you can just check back with your number. Then every time they do something new (open your file, request county info, put your app on hold) it should automatically notify you. This could all but eliminate answering emails and calls and would make all of us a little happier.

ssmith512

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Oaklandon
    Great.....now I gotta find someone new to complain with lol. Glad you got it

We can still complain together.

Thursday will be my 14th week. Sure am glad I forked over the extra dough for the expedited L1 service. Money WELL spent!!!

It is probably my record that is holding it up. It is so clean they are probably thinking that I dont really exist, because no one can have such a clean record. :rolleyes:

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Dammit. I am now seeing people getting theirs with application/print dates past my wife's and my own. I am going to have to call I guess.

I'm still waiting too since 11/7/12 .. Haven't I read on here that they have stopped answering the phones at all? I haven't called in a while but I use to be able to get through easily if I called in around 8am.

I will have gotten a denial overturned and will have my UPIN issued before I get my LTCH!!! and I didnt start the appeal process until late January !!

Culohark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I'm still waiting too since 11/7/12 .. Haven't I read on here that they have stopped answering the phones at all? I haven't called in a while but I use to be able to get through easily if I called in around 8am.

I will have gotten a denial overturned and will have my UPIN issued before I get my LTCH!!! and I didnt start the appeal process until late January !!

They must have lost the 11/7/12 pile because i have not gotten mine yet

tlcmbc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Woodburn, In.
    Update

I wrote awhile back that we had gotten an email back that said my wife's application could not be found and we could not find the MO receipt. She sent it in non L1 the first week of January. Well the Guy. At ISP was very nice and said they would keep looking. Today an email from a nice woman that said she was working on finding it. I went to my bank and another nice woman said she would see if she could get a record of the MO and would call tomorrow. About an hour later she had a copy of the cashed MO. Called the young lady at ISP and gave her the info. Maybe an hour later she called my wife and told her that her LTCH was issued and would be in the mail tomorrow. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with how nice all these people were, especially the ISP considering how overworked they are with all the applications.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I wrote awhile back that we had gotten an email back that said my wife's application could not be found and we could not find the MO receipt. She sent it in non L1 the first week of January. Well the Guy. At ISP was very nice and said they would keep looking. Today an email from a nice woman that said she was working on finding it. I went to my bank and another nice woman said she would see if she could get a record of the MO and would call tomorrow. About an hour later she had a copy of the cashed MO. Called the young lady at ISP and gave her the info. Maybe an hour later she called my wife and told her that her LTCH was issued and would be in the mail tomorrow. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with how nice all these people were, especially the ISP considering how overworked they are with all the applications.

Sounds like they did a good job of correcting their mistake. Good on them!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

:yesway: Glad it worked out well for you and your wife!

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Week 13, I remember CPD saying they had over 200 aps for the week when I applied. I'm thinking this is where apps started to cause a bubble. Guess I will continue to sit tight.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

That's great news. I'm glad for both of you (and a little jealous ;) )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom