• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    GOT MY LICENSE TO FISH TODAY!!!! Applied May 29, issu.... oh... wait... wrong forum.

Paper prints Oct.11 2012
    Record
    M.O. cashed Jan. 10..... still waiting

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    WEEK 17 today.
    L1 1/26/13
    IPD 1/28/13
    MO cashed 1/30/13
    Wrongful arrest on my record and still being punished for it. Its a load of crap.
    Oh well its obvious theres not a thing we can do about it. BUT WAIT SOME MORE!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Clark County
    L1, paid local March 21. The lady at the department gave me a packet to take to the post office myself and mail to ISP which I did the same day. Clean record. Starting 10 weeks today. Definitely not holding my breath.

Also, the lady told me to expect a 4 week wait. BAHAHAHHA. Yeah.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    The wait times seem to be inconsisent at best--estimated and actual. I'm beginning to think they don't really have any kind of system at all.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    The wait times seem to be inconsisent at best--estimated and actual. I'm beginning to think they don't really have any kind of system at all.

The problem is, some people did L1. Some did paper prints. And some people have an arrest record. It would be nice if people would start saying what catagory they fit in instead of just giving dates. I filed 1/8/12 L1 with a misdemeanor. I emailed ISP I'm April with no response.

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013

L1 and paid fees 1-29-13 was told 4 weeks (lol @ fat lady who did prints)
    Local money order cashed 2-2-13
    State money order cashed 2-22-13 (ouch)
    Clean record - had a speeding ticket once
    Week whatever it is I quit counting.
    Thread tips... Buy more popcorn

JHancock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    L1 on 3/15/13, approved my local PD 3/15/13 (I had to show the new town marshal how to actually do it to, so I know it was done right). They are currently working on apps from the end of February, so for the majority it will be 90 days +/- a few days. Although in accordance to I.C. 35-47-2-6 Granting or rejecting initial application; renewals, it is required that "Sec. 6. (a) Every initial application for any license under this chapter shall be granted or rejected within sixty (60) days after the application is filed". The key word is SHALL, does this constitute that one can legally carry if not granted or rejected after the 60 days? If it was a renewal it would allow for that in compliance with I.C. 35-47-2-6, Sec. 6. (b) The period during which an application for the renewal of an existing license may be filed begins three hundred sixty-five (365) days before the expiration of the existing license. If the application for renewal of an existing license is filed within thirty (30) days of its expiration, the existing license is automatically extended until the application for renewal is passed upon. My main question is are renewals being moved along with initial applications, before initial applications or after initial applications? Initial applications are suppose to be processed prior to renewals and L1 is suppose to be processed prior to ink & paper prints. I would say that the legal ramifications for not adhering to the "law" (which the State Constitution does not mention the need to acquire a license to carry a firearm by the way, it only states that "the right to bare arms, shall not be infringed", look up the definitions of those words for the real meaning), but I digress, the ramifications for the State not adhering to the "law" should be that all applications not granted within 60 days, the application itself shall be the license until approval or denial.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I wanted to update.
    Still nothing. :)
    Paper prints. (non L1)
    MO cashed by state 2/28.
    0 criminal convictions, 0 speeding tickets, I haven't even been pulled over in 20+ years
    13 weeks and counting...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom