• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    If you completed your application per the instructions and did not list an arrest if
    there was no subsequent conviction is isp
    denying or issuing

Depends. If your local recommended approval, most likely you will get it. I've heard of a few cases where people had to go to ISP in downtown INDY and sign a corrected app, then they were issued.

Keep in mind, in your case, it's going to be 6 months +/-

And :welcome:

jmb1031

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Muncie, IN
    I applied back in October of 2012, and didn't get mine until late March. My wife applied via the same PD and everything the first of February and got hers a week after I got mine.

Hoss58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Allen County
    Thanks for the info just so all know if denied because of not listing an arrest that did not
    Become a conviction a attorney can be helpful in getting a court order to issue even the isp has to adhere to court orders
    Just in case you are denied and want to avoid
    the appeal wait

Even

HomeGrownNUgly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Portage In
    Just got my pink piece of paper. Sent my paper work in on the 5 feb, money order was cashed on the 8 feb. Non l1 and I submitted my app online somewhere at the end of January. Around 5 months.

jrs2563

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Been waiting 154 days so far...and guess what arrived in the mail today? Yep...finally I am a licensed gun carrier. Whoo hoo!!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Thanks for the info just so all know if denied because of not listing an arrest that did not
    Become a conviction a attorney can be helpful in getting a court order to issue even the isp has to adhere to court orders
    Just in case you are denied and want to avoid
    the appeal wait

There is an appeal process if you are denied. I have heard of no one that failed an appeal. Does it take even longer ? Yes, but it's cheaper than an attorney.

If you should happen to get denied, send in your request for appeal by email, fax, and snail mail. Just to be sure they get it.

Just my :twocents: for what it's worth.

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    Got the pink slip today. Twelve weeks and a couple of days after I submitted my electronic fingerprints and paid cash to the local LEO folks.
    Sooner than I had expected, actually.

Sha

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    After patiently waiting, I sent an email on 7/8. I didn't get a response, but I received my lifetime LTCH today postmarked 7/9. Hmmm...

Exactly one week shy of 6 months from application submission.

I'm still waiting, less patiently all the time.

I've been watching this thread with interest and decided to share my situation:

Marion County (Pre-applied same day online)
    Non-L1 - 1/18/13
    MO Cashed - 2/12/13
    Still waiting today -- clean record and former 4 year LTCH holder

Sha

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wow... just read the last couple of pages and they must be getting their act together. People that applied 2-3 months after me are getting the goods at the same time. Great thing about lifetime... I'll never have to do this again!

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    Has anyone gotten a reply from an e-mail inquiry? I applied for my renewal on 1/15/13 using L1. My license had been previously suspended and reinstated, so I knew it would take a while.
    On 6/24 I sent them an email inquiry, and have not heard back.

I was fortunate to have a several-email conversation with a Sargeant, but that was back in March and I never got another email after that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom