• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    Money order cashed 3/31 pink slip arrived 6/19. My son applied 2 weeks before me and his arrived 2nd week of May. Makes no sense. :dunno:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Mr.Jet sent his application for the lifetime one on May 19th. He's getting antsy, but I'm not sure why...he doesn't carry and isn't planning to any time soon. Who knows. :dunno:

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    Indiana State Police issue a LCHG. Indiana code is SILENT on whether you carry concealed or open, leaving the choice to the licensee, Beware, thgere are some municipallities (Speedway for example) that, by ordinance, do not permit concealed carry, so by design, you have to open carry in Speedway, which is sorta stupid. How do you OC an IWB holster or an ankle holster (I carry BOTH)?

WoodWizard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    I used the L-1 Folks and I had my LTCH in about seven days, that is the way to go.
    Costs an additional 10.95, but well worth it.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Mr.Jet sent his application for the lifetime one on May 19th. He's getting antsy, but I'm not sure why...he doesn't carry and isn't planning to any time soon. Who knows. :dunno:

I would assume he probably has a bit of a wait yet A. I was printed and sent everything in on 04/11, money order cashed by ISP on 05/04. When I called last Friday 06/18 I was still not even entered in the system yet. :dunno:

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    13 weeks and counting for me also. You have to love the HUAWAWAW from the State. Starting to sound like a Disturbed song. But at least I threw away my MO recipt when I cleaned my car right!

PS Hurry Up And Wait And Wait And Wait.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I'm entering week 12. Seriously just straight up annoyed at this point. Just being on this site and reading about everyone else being able to carry and I cannot is depressing !! :noway:

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    30APR2010 + 52 Days = 21JUN2010.....:-(

30APR2010 + 90 Days = 29JUL2010...I hope it comes early. I am going on vacation just before..DOH!!!!!!!!!!

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Im May 17, so I am not to antsy yet (well, I am, but not as much as I will be in two months!). Im sure this has been addressed, but what is their response when you bring up the fact that the IC gives it a time frame? (60 days, correct?)

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Im May 17, so I am not to antsy yet (well, I am, but not as much as I will be in two months!). Im sure this has been addressed, but what is their response when you bring up the fact that the IC gives it a time frame? (60 days, correct?)

They more or less ignore the question and tell you it will be 10 weeks from when they (the ISP) cashed your $75.00 money order or check. :dunno: :rolleyes:

bobcoop06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Marshall County
    My girlfriend applied on March 26 and just recieved hers on Friday, June 18. I called several times, and brought up the state law that states 60 days and the woman claimed no knowledge of it and told me that I was wrong. That's when I asked for her supervisor, who confirmed the law for me, stated that the other woman knows that too, and apologized. It didn't help move things along any quicker, but hopefully ruffled a feather or two.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    My girlfriend applied on March 26 and just recieved hers on Friday, June 18. I called several times, and brought up the state law that states 60 days and the woman claimed no knowledge of it and told me that I was wrong. That's when I asked for her supervisor, who confirmed the law for me, stated that the other woman knows that too, and apologized. It didn't help move things along any quicker, but hopefully ruffled a feather or two.

Im not one to **** cops off, so I probably wont raise the issue. Well, not with them at least. I have family in the ISP that might help me "inquire", if they feel comfortable doing so with that division.

I mean, if they (ISP) arent going to do anything, and it is just going to frustrate them to remind them how far behind they are, why bother.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom