• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I imagine the election has put them behind schedule again. It's been pretty much 7-8 weeks for everyone lately and now I'm sure it'll be slightly longer, especially with the holidays.

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    Great now I'll be wondering if they left my stuff in the breakroom behing the coffee cups.:rolleyes:

I go to the Sheriffs office in Anderson, and they have always taken care of all the paperwork. I fill out the app. and get fingerprinted and that's all. They stapled a yellow copy on my current license and said I was good to go till I got the lifetime permit in the mail. I just applied 11/18....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Mine has still not been processed. They told me to call the # on the back of my money order to see when it had been cashed, and to expect it about 5 weeks after that.

Unfortunately, I am unable to locate my receipts right now.

ElkhartGunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Eklhart
    I too was told 10-12 weeks. I applied and sent it off on Nov 4. Would be a great gift from the state to get it by christmas.

(sidenote) have been reading posts on here for a month or two and decided to register so i can do some talking too.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    sending in tomorrow 11/20

Going to pick mine up from Fishers police tomorrow and send it to the state. They told me they went from doing 15 permits a week to doing 56 last week. I am going to go nuts until I get mine. :runaway:

"Nuts" is just a figure of speach - please do not stop processing the permit.:):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I found my receipts and called the number. My MO was cashed on Oct 16th. Today was 5 weeks since it had been cashed, but it has not been processed. It's gonna drive me nuts, because I am picking up my pistol on Saturday.

winot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Ours was cashed on Oct. 17th, so I'm right there with you Cage. It's driving us nuts because we already have our pistols, but we are going out of town for Thanksgiving and was hoping to have our permits by then.

Good Luck Cage, lets see who gets theirs first.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I go to the Sheriffs office in Anderson, and they have always taken care of all the paperwork. I fill out the app. and get fingerprinted and that's all. They stapled a yellow copy on my current license and said I was good to go till I got the lifetime permit in the mail. I just applied 11/18....

Thanks Kong.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I sent mine on October 7th. My money order was cashed on the 16th of November. Call the number on the back of your money order. If it is cashed, you should have your permit in about 10 days!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom