• Status
    Not open for further replies.

winot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Well we are back from FL. We got ours on Fri. Nov.28th, 2008
    We mailed ours in on Oct.14, money order cashed Oct.17th.
    So exactly 6 weeks from cashing of money order(or 6wks, 3 days from mailing in).

I'm so happy! :banana:

Last edited:

Rev19:11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Winot, the recent arrival of your little pink paper got me excited once again (not that I had forgotten... but you know) and I called the ISP firearms licensing desk.. Apparently my LTCH is going through the motions and the kind lady said I should expect it no later than next Friday. I must admit these past 6 or so weeks have gone by quickly, but these next 2 are going to CREEP by.

bush13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2008
    I applied for mine on Nov. 7th and money order was cashed on Nov. 12th. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Hobie8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Lake County
    Thats about the same time I sent my stuff in. Called the bank, they said my money order hasnt been cashed yet. Called Firearms Div. of ISP...they didnt answer the phone, probably getting flooded with calls asking about when thier permits are getting sent....LOL:):

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    I filled out my application and got fingerprinted in person at the City\County in downtown Indy on Nov. 7th. I got money orders through my bank (Chase) and am having a hard time figuring out how to check if they have been cashed. I called ISP and I don't think she even had my info. yet in the system. :dunno: So that's probably not a good sign.

Nice lady though.

Hobie8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Lake County
    Called the bank again today and they said my money order was cashed on the 17th of Nov! Yesterday they said it hadn't been cashed yet...hmm. Sent my stuff to the ISP on the 11th of Nov. I hoping I missed the missed the BIG rush. I'll let ya know when it finally arrives.:D

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    I just checked with my bank, my money order to the IMPD was cashed on Nov. 10th and the money order to the state was cashed on Dec. 1st. The woman at ISP said 6 weeks after it's cashed. :ugh:

ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    I applied for the lifetime permit on thursday, looks like I'll be waiting for a while. They didn't verbally give me a time-frame, just the 4-8 weeks on paperwork somewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom