Not open for further replies.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Have you called the ISP? That is a very long time using L1
    I emailed the state police and was informed that they had received the application and it was being reviewed. Apparently if you've ever been arrested it will take much longer than the advertised 3-7 days. I have never been convicted of a crime but the arrest must be holding things up. I don't really understand because I ran a ISP criminal history check on myself and it shows my charge from several years ago was dismissed, so WHAT'S THE HOLDUP???

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    ugh same here! i applied march 7 thru l1 and went downtown to finish on the 7th aswell and im still waiting......its been such depressing walk back from the mailbox .... hahaha owell itll be here sooner than later i hope

defender14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Fishers
    ugh same here! i applied march 7 thru l1 and went downtown to finish on the 7th aswell and im still waiting......its been such depressing walk back from the mailbox .... hahaha owell itll be here sooner than later i hope

same here as well... applied online, did the l1 fingerprints, and filed at the Fishers PD all on March 9th, that walk back from the mailbox is quite depressing lol. i know it has only been 7 business days, but I want it now hehe

Not being able to take a gun to a range without a LTCH is a pain

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    If you go to the ISP website there's a place where you can send a message regarding your application. I did this and they responded the next day that it was "under review". That was 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. I did the L1 prints and it's been over a month for me(Feb 25th). I'm beyond pissed:xmad:

defender14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Fishers
    same here as well... applied online, did the l1 fingerprints, and filed at the Fishers PD all on March 9th, that walk back from the mailbox is quite depressing lol. i know it has only been 7 business days, but I want it now hehe

Not being able to take a gun to a range without a LTCH is a pain

Of course the day after i make a post about not having my LTCH it arrives in the mail.

I applied online Wednesday March 9, 2011 I did my fingerprints with L1 and brought my $50 to the Fishers PD the same day. My LTCH arrived in my mail Saturday March 19, 2011. My LTCH says it was issued 3/17/2011 so it only took 2 days to receive it once it was issued :)

One other thing... I updated the address on my Indiana drivers license the morning of the 9th, the temporary paper license with my updated address that the DMV gave me was good enough for L1 and the PD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom