• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bush13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2008
    Applied November 7th. Money order cashed Nov. 12th. Received today. 8 weeks and 1 day. Woooooooohooooooooo!!!! Now I can go to the range without dad.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wow, I applied 11-7 too. Mine did not come in today, but I hope to get in within the next few days.

Super to know you Hobie8 and Bush 13 yours.

Thanks!

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Well, I sent in my app in August. I've stopped waiting for it. I had to get it back, because they gave me (and a couple other people) version without the Sheriff signature. So I got it back and sent it in again. :dunno:

Guess what came in the mail today. Well low an behold, only 5 months after my first submission, I have a lifetime LTCH. :D

Now I don't have to worry about it expiring again. :ar15:

I feel like going somewhere, just so I can put the P3AT in my pocket. I think this wait was just to get me ready for how long it will take to get my Del-Ton kit. :crying:

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm curious here too.

My buddy sent his in in September and still hasn't received it. I thought it was state law they had to ALLOW or DENY in writing within 8 weeks?

I told him it probably got lost, b/c his dad applied the same day he did and got his in November.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I am starting to wonder. Can anyone tell me how to check up on the status of it?
    It's been 13 weeks and no luck yet.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am starting to wonder. Can anyone tell me how to check up on the status of it?
    It's been 13 weeks and no luck yet.

Call about your money orders. If they've been cashed, call the state police office about your status.

If they haven't been cashed, could be a bad sign, call the state police office. I'm sure someone has the right number to call downtown indy....

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    It is worth calling. That is how I found out that mine was in limbo for 6 weeks, just waiting for the $75 refund check back from to State to send it to me. They finally sent it without the refund and made a note that it was already paid when I sent it back in. Had I have not called, it would probably still be waiting.

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    Filled out my app. downtown on November 7th. Money Orders cashed on November 17th and December 1st. Nothing yet.:dunno:

My new Glock thinks I don't like him because I can't play with him.:ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom