• Status
    Not open for further replies.

peal1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I renewed the first week of November and it took 2 months - give or take a couple days. You can always call to see if they've processed your app yet.

Ballzac - nice to see an IndyCar Series fan on here.

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sent in my lifetime on Dec 5, state check was cashed on Jan 9. Curious how long the turn around is with state cash to receiving the license. Anyone have an idea?

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    Renewed 12/17 for Lifetime, my old one expired yesterday, I guess I'll carry my renewal paper too, even though I don't think I have to.

Bradp- You are legal to carry your handgun while waiting on your renewal. However you must carry your renewal paper in its place until the new LTCH arrives.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    eh, it's more of a job now haha....but yeah, IRL fans are not as many as they once were.

Hey, in 2011 they're going to four cylinder turbos just like my Mazdaspeed 3 w/ 263 hp and 280 ft/lbs. Cool.

Back on topic, applied for my LTCH on Jan. 2. Countergirl says, "12 weeks". That would be March 27th! Ah, ain't government great!

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I called last week and the lady said "2 to 3 weeks after the money order is cashed". Found out today that my mo was cashed by them on November 25th. Sooooo, I called her back. NOW she tells me it's 9 weeks after it's been cashed before they even begin to process, which then takes 2 to 3 weeks. :coffee:

She also mentioned that they're receiving 1600 apps per day... does anyone else find that a little hard to swallow?

:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I am sorry for the amount of wait time that people applying since mid-November or so are having to endure. That said, I absolutely freakin love it that so many Hoosiers are exercising their right to carry! When the issue of gun control comes up on the Federal level, I would love to see the stats read that 80 out of every 100 Hoosiers have an LTCH. It would be one of those, "Well, we don't need to ask them how they feel about gun ownership!", type of situations.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hummm....infringe, infringe, infringe. What does that mean? Could it mean 'slow down' or create a bureaucratic hurdle or delay or financial barrier?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom