• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    Mine was 5 days. Filled out the online application on a Sunday night (10/9) and made the L1 appointment. Went to L1 and the Sheriff's office on Tuesday (10/11) and it was issued on Wednesday (10/12). The USPS delivered it on Friday (10/14).

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Mine just took 12 days. Probably would have gotten here sooner if I didn't wait 4 days to go to the locally po-po station. I say it's worth the extra few bucks to get the inkless prints.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    10 business days and counting, seems the lazy a$$ post office thinks they are entitled to a day off today which is throwing my wait another day in the plus column.

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    I went the L1 route. On monday i went to the local pd. i received my license on saturday! Keep in mind that friday was veteran's day. Less than a week.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ok spoke with a human being at ISP, issued 11/10 but they of course weren't in the office on 11/11. So should see it in the next couple days

Last edited:

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Mine took only 10 business days. I set up an appointment with a local company to do the fingerprinting, then turned the rest of the paper work into the local police department. I think the electronic fingerprinting sped the process up.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    My future X got his in 17 days, it took 25 days to receive mine today. We both did the L-1 fingerprinting. He paid by credit card, I paid by money order. So the moral of this story is to use a credit card instead of paying by money order because the credit card is instant payment to them & they have to cash the money order & wait for it to clear.

JoshuaRWhite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    South Bend, Indiana
    It depends on if you do it the old fashioned way or completely electronic. My buddy di it electronic and got it in less than a month. I applied electrnically andthey told me 7-14 days till I receive word about if I'll get it or not. Then 2-4 weeks after that and I'll get my card.

jd42k

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I applied w/my daughter cause I said I would pay the upcharge for the lifetime license. She received hers in 8 days. I was renewing from a 4 yr to a lifetime and am at 2 weeks and still waiting.

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    The Franklin PD were on the ball when I got mine. It only took two weeks, and the only reason that happened was that the chief was out of town for a few days and he likes to look over them personally before sending 'em on.

I kind of like that attention to detail, and there was no appreciable delay.

nkantzer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Rochester
    I think it depends on the time of year, it took me about 3 months to get mine but alot of people had been putting in for one. Thats when the we are getting rid of the lifetime license rumor came out. Alot of my buddies got it in about 6-8 weeks after I got mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom