Not open for further replies.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Is there a number one could call to find out how far down the line their Lic process is? Im a few days past 15 business days.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I applied for my carry permit in November 2008 and did not receive my permit in the mail until June 2009. I had some "issues" to address with proper paperwork in front of a judge and a ISP representative. I represented myself and had no problems once I got in front of the judge with all the proper paperwork.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Did you do the L-1 fingerprints or the old way? If you did L-1 then something ain't right and it's holding it up would be my guess. Not accusing you, just saying the system. ;)

Did it the old fashion way. I bought a gun at the 1500 and I'm a "good boy " so my record is clean. She said they had my ap they just haven't touched it

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    Completed mine on 1/23 with the old fashioned fingerprints. I wish they had a way to skip the wait if your prints were already in the system from the military and other federal employment ...

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Completed mine on 1/23 with the old fashioned fingerprints. I wish they had a way to skip the wait if your prints were already in the system from the military and other federal employment ...

Amen... heck.. I had a secret security L-4 clearance, and still have a home land security clearance as a contractor.

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    L-1 fingerprints are the best way to go. Currently have a TS-SCI took only 9 days from the time I paid the local fee. The State from what I understand only checks your background from state records. Just what I was told, dont know for sure. :dunno:

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    We did ours the old fashioned way as well...went to the speedway PD and had everything done on January 20th. Its torture not hearing amythig!! :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom