• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    My wife is waiting on hers as well. We called ISP firearms division today and were told that LTCH permits are issued almost exactly 8 weeks to the day AFTER the ISP money order is cashed. So if you're looking for info, you can find out when they cashed your money order and add 8 weeks to it.

Hope this helps some people.

KA9NTZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Lafayette
    Turned my lifetime app in to the local dept on 2/10/2009, C.O.P. singed off on 2/11/2009. Still waiting................Patiently.

:patriot:

Hobie8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Lake County
    I got my Lifetime permit in the fall....mailed it in on 11/12/08 and it was in the mailbox on 1/15/09. They seem to be running right at 8-9 weeks in most cases. Someone here has a relative at ISP, and they said they were receiving 1600 apps per DAY. Probably still up to their eyeballs in apps. I think there are approximately 300,000 of us here in Indiana with a LTCH. :D

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Hey bigcheese, when did you send your application in? and where can i find the ISP email address?

Sent mine to State Police February 24.

Just google "Indiana state police," go to their homepage, and go to the contact us tab on the left hand bar. They have a web form that generates an email to them. you can't email them directly.

In addition, my area just got annexed into Crawfordsville, so our power company spent several hours right in front of my house installing city approved lights on the pole in my yard, with their truck right IN FRONT of my mailbox when the mailman came by. No mail for me :(.........yet!:xmad:

JPY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Muncie
    Got mine today (4-15-2009). I completed the paperwork on 2-17 at Muncie PD. They sent it on to ISP for me. I have no idea exactly when, but she did mention that they had a batch to go out, and she would try to have mine approved to be sent on that day.

Now I hope I can get away tonight to get this copied and laminated.

Viper393

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Clark County
    I mailed my application on Feb. 19, the ISP recieved it Feb. 21, and I just got it back today on April 15th. I think that was pretty quick. Now my wife and I both have our Lifetime License. Now I need a job so I can buy more guns.

spark481

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Indy
    wife and I both applied 2-6-09. called yesterday(4-13-09) and she said it was still being processed, but I've heard other people have called and recieved within a week. Coincidence? Maybe. But thought I'd call to see if it would help. Going on 10 weeks and getting impatient.

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    I applied for a lifetime CCW permit and was told it would be 6-8 weeks. The beginning of week 8 I called the State Police Operations center and a lady told me that they wouldn't process the application until 8 weeks after they received and processed the money order. I finally got my license 10 weeks after I applied. I was talking to a friend and he said it took him 7 weeks to get his license after renewing from a 4 year to a lifetime, so prepare for a long wait.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom