• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KA9NTZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Lafayette
    I called the State Police on wed, The very nice lady that answered told me that my lifetime LTCH was approved on tues. and would be sent out to me today!!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, It's getting very bright!!!!

stuarteggers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    I applied for my LTCH at the Morgan County Sheriff's Dept. on Friday, March 6. And Have yet to receive my license. I sent it via priority mail in hopes that it would speed up the process, but I don't believe that it worked. I hope to see mine in the mail within the next week. It would have made for a nice birthday present.

stuarteggers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Yeah, my hopes aren't too high yet. However, I do check the mail everyday at 1 pm just in case it is there. In another weeks time I will probably start waiting by the mailbox for the mail to arrive.

spark481

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Indy
    Well, after calling ISP Tuesday, 4/14, my wife recieved hers today. Issued 4/16. We both applied 2/06. Still waiting on mine. Ugghhh!

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sounds like ISP has a big fat stack and absolutely no organization. Some are getting them relatively quickly and some are taking months instead of weeks.

Might I suggest file cabinets? Maybe a "process by date" system? Maybe a system of first come, first served?

Or - maybe they can charge more for "rush processing" - That way they can make some money! :rolleyes:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The problem is, you'd probably end up with everybody paying the extra and then those stacks would pile up and you'd have to wait just as long, then the people who didn't pay it have their piles freed up and get through quicker. :laugh:

RRay

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    I applied the week of Thanksgiving 2008, I received the LTCH permit around the second week of February 2009. It's fair to say that this truly moves at the speed of a buracracy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom