• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

David71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    applied for lifetime in early october with standard procedure...still waiting on mine...someone said up to six months with the recent increase in requests

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    beep beep beep beep

I called 3172328264 and just got busy signals, for 2 days now:dunno:
    is there a back door #:laugh:

Now is the same branch "ISP" doing all apps, or is it done in individual counties?

for instance, the ISP that works in Decatur county working on Decatur County or one post working on all apps?
    or do i have it all wrong?

If some of yas would post if you went L1 and which county you live in would be helpfull to some.:patriot:

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    I called 3172328264 and just got busy signals, for 2 days now:dunno:
    is there a back door #:laugh:

Now is the same branch "ISP" doing all apps, or is it done in individual counties?

for instance, the ISP that works in Decatur county working on Decatur County or one post working on all apps?
    or do i have it all wrong?

If some of yas would post if you went L1 and which county you live in would be helpfull to some.:patriot:

317-233-5054. press 0. if you get busy signal, redial, press 0 again. ;)

Also, as far as i know everything is processed through the main firearms headquarters at the state police in Indianapolis. They do the processing for ALL of the indiana counties.

glockmeister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Indy Northside
    The wife applied for hers Oct 13, 2012, and still nothing. I applied for mine in May of 2012, and it took about 2 months. Both apps were done standard at the City county building. It appears the State police are really running behind.:rolleyes:

Shields091

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I applied Oct 4 2012 county building Indianapolis, non L-1 received permit today, been following this thread for months, joined todayto gI've people who an estimate on current wait times, never been arrested:rockwoot::patriot:

Wacker12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    It came today

Completed L1 and turned everything in on 11/21/12 in Hamilton County. It came in the mail today. Just a bit over 8 weeks.
    :rockwoot:

garrinmf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Muncie
    Applied via L1 in Delaware County (Eaton) on 12/5/12 with a clean record.
    ISP verified that it was pushed to them on 12/5 when I called 1st of the year.
    Issued on 1/16/13 and received today in the mail!!
    Exactly 6 weeks, but with Christmas & New Years more like 5 business weeks.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    the only arrest i have is from when i was 22. It was over a civil lawsuit about a car from a private party. i had a follow up court date that i didnt go to because i forgot. the saw me out walking and called the police because i guess they knew i had a bench warrant for failure to appear. I dont think it was a misdemeanor or they would have siad something about it. i was only there for 4 hours and posted the 750 dollar bond with no court date because thats what i owed. think that will hold me up?

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    L-1 and local pd on 1/18 clean record. Now the wait begins. I'll report back when it comes. Oh I don't know if it matters but this is for a renewal.

Last edited:

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Applied 10/26/2012 in Zionsville (Boone County)

Still waiting... ISP stated 2 weeks ago it would more than likely be the middle of February.

Clean record except for being Naturalised, so hopefully it's ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom