• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    the only arrest i have is from when i was 22. It was over a civil lawsuit about a car from a private party. i had a follow up court date that i didnt go to because i forgot. the saw me out walking and called the police because i guess they knew i had a bench warrant for failure to appear. I dont think it was a misdemeanor or they would have siad something about it. i was only there for 4 hours and posted the 750 dollar bond with no court date because thats what i owed. think that will hold me up?

I had an arrest for minor in possession of alcohol and got mine far before some other people with no arrests who applied before me. It seems to be all chance. From the way I understand your comment you weren't convicted of anything so you shouldn't worry about it.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    I had an arrest for minor in possession of alcohol and got mine far before some other people with no arrests who applied before me. It seems to be all chance. From the way I understand your comment you weren't convicted of anything so you shouldn't worry about it.
    sweeet. i was worried. i was hoping because it was all civil it would be cool.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Just got my ltch on 1/22/13. I applied on 12\21\12. I went the L1 route and paid my local fee (Mishawaka) the same day. I didn't have to mail anything to ISP.

Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    Just got my ltch on 1/22/13. I applied on 12\21\12. I went the L1 route and paid my local fee (Mishawaka) the same day. I didn't have to mail anything to ISP.

12-21?!?! I did mine on 14th and called today and it has not even been touched!!! How is that possible?

I second that! I applied 12/15/12... I have a clean record. I don't see how that happens. Maybe mine will be here this week. Snail mail must take longer to get to me than you!

We shall see....

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Just applied for life time here in ft Wayne. Only thing on my record is a misdemeanor owi. The lady said expect 4 to 6 months!!!!! Wow I knew it would be maybe 2-3more at most. But up to six months? Doesn't seem right.

waltherppk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Applied in Marion county on 12/27/12 and they did both ink and digital image. Is this the same as L1 or just something Marion county does for their own records? I wish I'd done L1...

I figure I will be lucky to get mine by Easter...

Wacker12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I second that! I applied 12/15/12... I have a clean record. I don't see how that happens. Maybe mine will be here this week. Snail mail must take longer to get to me than you!

We shall see....

It all probably depends on the local PD and how quick they process their portion of the application, right?? Otherwise, I have no idea...

Good Luck!

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Quick question....I don't remember seeing a place to write my social security number on the app I just filled out. Do I not need to write it down or did I miss it?

dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    I just called the ISP. My call was promptly answered by a very helpful lady. She explained that they are currently backlogged by six weeks on applications submitted via the L-1/electronic process. She went on to explain that they are doing very thorough background checks. I did L-1 on 12/11/12 and local PD on 12/12/12. She confirmed that local PD transmitted info on 12/12, but that "the girls" haven't gotten to mine yet. It's been six weeks today, so hopefully I'm close.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm

We shall see....
    I wonder if some of the delay could be caused by local not sending their info in a timely manner.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    My wife and I both did L1 + Marion County local today, new lifetime for her, renewal to lifetime for me. Electronic of all 4 fingers each hand, then individual digits each hand at L1. Electronic thumb and index of each hand at the City County Bldg. Lady at the desk was telling folks 4 weeks backup on L1.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom