39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    :rockwoot:

Submitted 12-12-12
    L1
    Marion County

Talked to the nice gal at the office,

She told me a large amount of LTCH's are printed off, Im good to go for a lifetime and she gave me my 7 digit LTCH Id.
    I was told me to expect it no later than tuesday:patriot:

:faint:

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    I finally got through and spoke to the lovely Leah. It turns out we went to High school together (not that it helps me get my license any faster)

She said it went in for further review on December 13 (which I'm assuming that is the date they started on my application)

I'm giving them a hefty benefit of starting my 60 day countdown from December 13. If I don't receive it in the mail by next Friday then I will politely ask for a higher up and discuss the implications of the IC regarding decision be made within 60 days.

Leah said she would query the further review people and took down my number. Maybe I'll hear something, if not, I'll let you guys know what goes down Friday.

Once again:

Application sent 09/07/12
    Money order cashed the week of 09/11/12
    Traditional (NO L1) Marion County
    Minor infractions with authority (deferred / no record)

Sent for review on 12/13/2012

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    Good luck with the 60 day clause it didnt get me any where today when i brought it up just sorry we are flooded with apps and short staffed we should get to your app in 3 to 4 more weeks sunday will be 30 days from rec. Of my app

merotek

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    New Albany
    Received my LTCH today!!!

Applied 9/24/12 with the digital fingerprints

Reported a DWI from 1992

Received 2/8/13

19 weeks total wait

(FYI wife applied 9/24/12, no criminal history to report, She received hers 10/4/12, 10 days total)

Last edited:

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Good luck with the 60 day clause it didnt get me any where today when i brought it up just sorry we are flooded with apps and short staffed we should get to your app in 3 to 4 more weeks sunday will be 30 days from rec. Of my app

So you call to hassle them about not having it within 60 days even though you have only been waiting 30? :n00b:

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    Did not hassle asked about it that is under normal app load is wht i was told i dont hassle helpful people and they where very polite and helpful to me they have never had this much of an influx of apps before

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    I finally got through and spoke to the lovely Leah. It turns out we went to High school together (not that it helps me get my license any faster)

She said it went in for further review on December 13 (which I'm assuming that is the date they started on my application)

I'm giving them a hefty benefit of starting my 60 day countdown from December 13. If I don't receive it in the mail by next Friday then I will politely ask for a higher up and discuss the implications of the IC regarding decision be made within 60 days.

Leah said she would query the further review people and took down my number. Maybe I'll hear something, if not, I'll let you guys know what goes down Friday.

Once again:

Application sent 09/07/12
    Money order cashed the week of 09/11/12
    Traditional (NO L1) Marion County
    Minor infractions with authority (deferred / no record)

Sent for review on 12/13/2012

She was very helpful with mine and even called me to let me know it had been approved. Main reason i called to check my status is because i have to drive into town to the post office to get my mail. Not just a simple walk down the driveway :(

bbrainard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    I called in this morning around 9:30 and Leah said they were working on Dec. 17th and 18th and then my buddy called in around 4:00pm and Leah told him they were working on the 18th so it sounds like they are getting somewhere but man did Leah sound tired.

applied: 12/18/2012
    ISP received: 12/18/2012
    received: Hopefully very soon (Maybe my IWB will arrive the same time my license does)

H&K PN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Applied 8/19
    Check cashed 8/25
    Non L1
    Opened 10/25
    Issued 2/4
    Received 2/8

I have watched this post for close to 6 months. Its pink but purdy...

Thanks to all of the posters for keeping me updated. Returning the favor.

DMX512

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Called in around 4pm

Leah did sound TIRED and over it all. She was, however, very polite and helpful. She said that they are currently working on 18 DEC. Slowly but surely getting closer to my LTCH

L1: 26 DEC 2012
    Harrison County

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I called in this morning around 9:30 and Leah said they were working on Dec. 17th and 18th and then my buddy called in around 4:00pm and Leah told him they were working on the 18th so it sounds like they are getting somewhere but man did Leah sound tired.

applied: 12/18/2012
    ISP received: 12/18/2012
    received: Hopefully very soon (Maybe my IWB will arrive the same time my license does)

Good to know. I applied 12/19

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom