Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Kawtech, was yours L1 or no?

Yeah, I did the electronic finger prints. Infact my local PD didnt give me any other option.

Excellent. 9 weeks and going through two holiday periods. Not too shabby. :patriot:

Thanks. Yeah I was thinking it would be longer with all the holidays. Christmas eve is not the ideal time to submit your paperwork but it was the only day I could get it done.

Oh well, Ill never have to do it again! :D

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    woohoo! got my lifetime ltch today!! st. joseph county, NON L1, applied november 2nd, money order cashed november 16th, i have a clean record.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    Man Im getting tired of this, Ive been waiting for
    15 + weeks for my mother f%$&*+&%$#$#@#$&**?@@!!@#$
    &^^%%^^$$#%$%$%$%^%^^%^%%%%%^^^**&*&

LTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Jesus, where's the tylenol!:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Ok pheew, I feel much better now.

Carry on with this depressing thread.

Jimmy

Judy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2011
    Applied for renewal 11/21 clean record, old type finger prints got pink card in the mail today 2/27.

r.gray87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Columbus
    Sent mine in this week...at the local PD I was told 12-16 weeks. I have a clean record and have held a clearance before, so I'm hoping its closer to the 12 week timeframe.

adws943

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I called ISP today. I know they are swamped but I not sure they are being 100% truthful. For L1 they stated they are working on 12-30th and 31st? 12-30 was a Sunday?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I called ISP today. I know they are swamped but I not sure they are being 100% truthful. For L1 they stated they are working on 12-30th and 31st? 12-30 was a Sunday?

Hmmm...Maybe some apps somehow got transmitted that day? That's when payment cleared for them? Interesting :):

waltherppk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Mine got transmitted on 1/2 or 1/3... Can't remember exact day....L1, getting closer.... I'm tired of opening the mailbox and not seeing pink...

BustaN3T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Just a quick question...completed my app online in December which states you have 30 days to complete, i.e. fingerprints. Does the clock start when you transmit the app online or when they receive the packet in the mail, because if the clock starts when the app is transmitted that's about 15 days less I have to worry about, completed and mailed on 1/3

Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    Just a quick question...completed my app online in December which states you have 30 days to complete, i.e. fingerprints. Does the clock start when you transmit the app online or when they receive the packet in the mail, because if the clock starts when the app is transmitted that's about 15 days less I have to worry about, completed and mailed on 1/3

Good question.

This is what the email confirmation from L1 says after I did my fingerprinting.

"Once the local agency submits the electronic application to us, it will begin to be processed within days. If you have no background problems, the license is mailed within a few days of being received by the Firearms Licensing Section. A person having an application or background problem will be contacted in writing by the section and will likely take much longer than a few days. If you have any question, the section's phone number is 317-232-8264 and the mailing address is:"

So I take it that it means once you do your local stuff and then they submit your application to the state.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom