• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wilson380AR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    LEO Chief tracked me down this morning to tell me to hold tight. He sent another guys off in Sept. and has yet to receive his. Mine was sent the second week of Dec. So, I'll be waiting awhile.

byhova

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    I had a question I been reading on here for a month or so, following the progress of the permit length. I was wondering if anyone could maybe a little insight (i dont know if any other county's do this)

but my question is I filed (online L1 & inkless fingerprint the same day) mine on 2/4/13 (I know i have a long wait not getting impatient I understood that when I filed) but I received a letter from the cheif of police from my county saying that he approved & signed off on the permit (dated 2/26/13) now he was going to send it to the state. So does this mean I now have the dreaded 12-16 weeks or is it still based on the date I filed online? I was thinking like early/middle of May or am I looking closer to June/early July? Thanks in advance for any information

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    but my question is I filed (online L1 & inkless fingerprint the same day) mine on 2/4/13 (I know i have a long wait not getting impatient I understood that when I filed) but I received a letter from the cheif of police from my county saying that he approved & signed off on the permit (dated 2/26/13) now he was going to send it to the state. So does this mean I now have the dreaded 12-16 weeks or is it still based on the date I filed online? I was thinking like early/middle of May or am I looking closer to June/early July? Thanks in advance for any information

It's my understanding that the clock starts when ISP receives the app from your local agency.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I had a question I been reading on here for a month or so, following the progress of the permit length. I was wondering if anyone could maybe a little insight (i dont know if any other county's do this)

I'm guessing the COP didn't do you any favors by holding onto your app for over 3 weeks. I believe the clock starts ticking when the app arrives at the state. Someone correct me if you know I'm wrong... (Hope so for your sake.)

Jim1117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Hello.
    What number do you call to check out the information for my filing???
    I got an e-mail from them on December 20th stating they have received it but nothing since. And others have received theirs and applied after I did.
    I just need the number.
    Thanks.
    Jim

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Hello.
    What number do you call to check out the information for my filing???
    I got an e-mail from them on December 20th stating they have received it but nothing since. And others have received theirs and applied after I did.
    I just need the number.
    Thanks.
    Jim

Did you apply L1? If so (and if you have a clean record) you're due. If not, you have another month, give or take.

Trahkle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Filed online 1/2/2013, did my background check and fingerprints at the police dept. on 1/4/2013. Mailed off my prints, money order, and city approval on 1/10/2013. Haven't heard a thing. Just waiting. Also, I had a underage drinking charge in 1993, and a bad check charge in 1994.

DMX512

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012

I applied online 26 Dec 12 did L1 and County Sherrif on 28 Dec 12 and the couple of times I called they had my application date as 26 Dec 12

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    They respond with an automated email saying its going to be a few weeks because they are backed up. Their website says 8-10 weeks and asked for you not to contact them although everyone of us has. You can find their email at the below link.

ISP: Contact Us

I didn't get an automated email, I actually got someone who actually looked up my application.

Jim1117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Thanks for the phone number and the e-mail information.
    I will try the e-mail for now and the number tomorrow or Monday.
    Thanks again all!
    Jim

UNLOCKEM

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    My son just got fingerprinted and paid and signed local papers for his LTCH today.
    Now we'll see how long it takes!
    In the words of Tom Petty "The waiting is the hardest part"!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom