• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Culohark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I can confirm this. Mine came on Monday, my wife's is still not here. Sent the same day, same clean record.

I agree im still waiting on mine i have emailed twice and no response
    Money order cashed on 11-15-12 and no pink card yet

eSC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    New Pal
    L1 applied for: 12/30/12
    Fingerprints submitted: 01/04/13
    Local fees paid (Hancock county): 01/08/13

Just listing as a matter of timing record, of course I have not received yet.

Prior 4 year license holder- no priors.

In the mail today! :D

Shizzbang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Hi there, fellas. I have been lurking around this thread for a couple of weeks, trying to get a feel for just how long I'll be waiting for my LTCH to arrive. While I still have not received it and have only a very vague idea as to when that will be, I created this account five-ish minutes ago to express my gratitude to everyone who's been keeping this thread up-to-date, even so long after it was posted! You've all been a tremendous help, and when that beautiful pink card appears in my mailbox, I assure you I'll be posting my dates and whatnot here, for the future reference of my fellow users. I feel it's the very least I can do to give back to this wonderful community.

Thanks again,
    The New Guy

Scarecrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grissom
    Hi there, fellas. I have been lurking around this thread for a couple of weeks, trying to get a feel for just how long I'll be waiting for my LTCH to arrive. While I still have not received it and have only a very vague idea as to when that will be, I created this account five-ish minutes ago to express my gratitude to everyone who's been keeping this thread up-to-date, even so long after it was posted! You've all been a tremendous help, and when that beautiful pink card appears in my mailbox, I assure you I'll be posting my dates and whatnot here, for the future reference of my fellow users. I feel it's the very least I can do to give back to this wonderful community.

Thanks again,
    The New Guy

Glad INGO could help and welcome to the club.

BustaN3T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Ok...Now I am totally confused as what to do next....I applied online in December of last year went to the Greenfield PD and completed the process NON-L1...that same day I personally mailed my packet with the money order, prints, and completed application. Today I went to the post office and filled out the form to check on the status of the money order. Went home called the toll free number and they have NO status on that money order. I knew I should have gotten a return receipt for the packet. So, my question to all my INGO Brothers and Sisters is...what should I do...I am NOT going to start over which is BS...could it possibly take some time for the status to be completed on the automated line...or is there another avenue someone might know of?

But what makes it even more strange is I checked on the money order for the Greenfield PD and there is no status for that as well...WTH

So is there another way to check to see if the money order has been cashed?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom