• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bmkoj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    I've been waiting 68 days now and I went through L-1. I just know that when it does finally come, my wife will think it's junk mail and throw it out.

pmadera

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Waiting

Turned in everthing on 11/8/12 they cashed money order on 11/15/12 and im still waiting just stay away from mail box and let your wife or husband let u know when it comes ghats what im doing

Nothing today either, I went downtown and did everything 11/7/2012, it's gotta come any day now :dunno:

packrat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    WOW! This friday will make 18 weeks, non L1, 1 dui many years ago, have had 2 4 year permits since then, starting to get a bit unhappy. also no replay to an email requestion a status report.

gdunn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    A friends wife applied with the expedited finger print service in OCT and was told 4 to 6 weeks. Still waiting as of 4/2/13

BustaN3T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    OK....a serious question how do you find out when a money order was cashed...went to the post office filled out the stupid form...paid my money...and have not heard anything from post office have called the number for money Order verification and tracking...absolutely nothing...and just want to know the tracking...I filed 1/3 Non-L1...I know I have probably 2 more weeks as tomorrow makes 14 weeks...any help would be appreciated

sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Applied online in December. Completed L1 and paid cash at Tipp Cty Sheriff office on 01/09/13. Today makes 12 weeks. Clean record.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Applied online in December. Completed L1 and paid cash at Tipp Cty Sheriff office on 01/09/13. Today makes 12 weeks. Clean record.

I'm in the same boat. The one thing we don't know is when the County submitted. Since you paid cash (I did too) you have no way of knowing when the app was transmitted.

Someone said you could go to the sheriff's office and ask them if they could see you in the queue. Apparently they can access ISP's license queue. I haven't tried this, so no guarantee. :dunno:

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    8 month wait

Just left the HCSD they told my wife it will be January of 2014 since she didn't do the digital finger prints :dunno: and only 2 months other wise

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I got a text from the lady at home saying I got something from the government in the mail today .. I was in shock !! Since I had applied for my LTCH back in early Nov I had started to lose hope that I'd ever see anything from the ISP! But could this be it!!?? I told her to open it and let me know what it was .. alas it ended up just being my passport that I applied for at a local post office like 3 weeks ago! :( The wait continues ..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom