• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Well I just figured what why mine is taking so long. Just got off the phone with ISP and they were kind enough to look into the situation for me while I was on the phone; turns out my piece of crap local police department didnt transmit my application until 1-24-13 (according to ISP they are working on apps sent in around that date now).

Where have I heard this story before ?:rolleyes:

Probably the same thing that happened to me.

theanimalmuppet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    wabash valley
    Last summer my permit took 8 days, start to finish. Only 3 days to get in the mail after I paid the 50 bucks at the sherriff's office. My wife just got hers last week, she applied the first week of January.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Today is 12 weeks of waiting, Lifetime, L1, clean record, previous pink-slip holder.

I called on March 11 and was told they were just beginning the 1st week of January at that time. I wonder; at what rate are they processing? I wouldn't think a week for week ratio, there were just too damn many applications surging through the system in Dec/Jan/Feb.

dbiernesser

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Bloomington
    In light of the others who had local pd not submitting their licenses till later I called my local PD and asked when mine was submitted....at least I got a hold of someone...They didnt submit my application until the 29th of January....FOR REAL!? Wow....I am not surprised I dont have mine yet now that I know....sheesh, thanks Bloomington PD

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I applied downtown Indy on Nov 7th and I am still waiting .. I had called a couple of times to check on it but the last time I called a couple weeks ago they said they weren't allowed to give that info over the phone any longer and gave me the 12 for L1 and 16 for paper prints and longer if you have a criminal record. So I sent an email on 4/2 inquiring about the status of my application .. and I finally got a response today with nothing more than the seemingly auto-reply .. it take 12 weeks for L1 and 16 weeks for paper prints and they asked my my DOB on any further emails. Which if you scroll down there was my DOB right next to my name in the original email! So here I am coming up on 6 months waiting and no one will give me a straight answer as to where my application is in the whole process! :(

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    96 days and nothing. I'm beginning to get used to having a pink-free mailbox.

It's kind of like buying a car, paying for it, IN FULL, and having the dealer tell you that the guy that makes the keys is really busy, so you won't get them for 4 months.

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    Just a FYI - I see some of you have Sheriff Offices that are sitting on your app. My GF just did hers in Rush County and they gave it back to her to mail herself. So if the Sheriff is in and you can get him to sign off on it right then you can mail it yourself to make sure it doesn't sit on some secretary's desk for weeks at a time. Just a suggestion that might help out.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Just a FYI - I see some of you have Sheriff Offices that are sitting on your app. My GF just did hers in Rush County and they gave it back to her to mail herself. So if the Sheriff is in and you can get him to sign off on it right then you can mail it yourself to make sure it doesn't sit on some secretary's desk for weeks at a time. Just a suggestion that might help out.
    Benton Sheriff did the same for me. I got the prints, he signed the paper and handed me the print card, signed app, and envelope. I mailed it myself the same day. ISP cashed the MO on 2-28. I might be about halfway...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom