• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Needed to renew my license...so I upgraded to lifetime. Did my fingerprints L1 style, local PD sent in everything on January 21. I finally got my new license today. Just about 91 days later.

Culohark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Applied 11/7/12
    Money order cashed 11/15/12
    Got it in the mail 4/20/13
    Owi 13 years ago

Just thought i would let everyone know that was in the same category as me
    Good luck to everyone

Digger128

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Applied online and L1 : 1/16/13
    Paid local PD week later

sent an email asking status on 4/8 and got the following repsonse from them today...

Called them this morning and was told to call my local PD to see when they sent the app in. Called local PD to find out mine was issued on 4/19/13 and that i should see it anyday now :rockwoot:
    BTW in my email to them it stated when i applied and that there was no priors.... looks like they never read it and just fired back an auto generated message.
    Got exactly the same response today looks like the've given up checking on status:xmad:

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    week 12 today
    money order was cashed 1/30
    still nothing!!!!!!!!!

If you look at my driveway you can see a worn path in the concreat from the house to the mailbox! grrrrrrrrr

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    ISP phone number to call to check on a summited permit? A friend at work applied back in Jan and has not heard a thing.

Thanks
    Dave

Dave. .. depending on how your friend applied. .. His wait time hasn't been longer than most guys on here. I myself applied on 1-07..... And lots of others have applied back in December & some even in November !

There's a number listed several pages back. ..I believe. .. But most of us haven't been able to get thru and most that did get thru got a generic response.

I have seen a few people say they got thru and got help but they usually just tell us the same old song & dance...

Last week their website said that they weren't accepting any more calls inquiring about apps. .. But you may still get lucky

Good luck.. Either way

EDIT:

Here ya go. ..I found a number:

317 232 8264

packrat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Applied 11/7/12
    Money order cashed 11/15/12
    Got it in the mail 4/20/13
    Owi 13 years ago

Just thought i would let everyone know that was in the same category as me
    Good luck to everyone

Thanks for sharing, i am now hopeful that maybe only a couple more weeks and i will have my LTCH.

Applied online,printed and mailed on 11-29-12, dui in 86.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Packrat Im in the boat as you are except Im still waiting maybe it will come today?The dates are almost the same congrats

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    104 days later, and nothing. I know I didn't do L1 but thats bc local pd told me it wouldn't matter at all at it would take about 6-8 weeks. I'm becoming increasingly more frustrated with the situation, especially at the fact that there isn't an accurate/easy way of tracking this. I paid money and have no product. I know some of you will not agree with my frustration, and I can understand the, "Well theres nothing that we can do, but laugh it off and wait." attitude but I'm beyond that point.

I also know there are people that have been waiting longer than I have, and I understand that the increase in applications has sky rocketed. I guess I just need to vent a little bit, but to me it seems as though they should be ramping up staff to cover the increase, just as any factory or company would.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom